Max Payne 3’s Deathmatch Made in Heaven DLC launches today, but before it goes live, Rockstar has pushed out a new title update for the game, and we’ve got the patch notes below. The update is live now on PS3 and Xbox 360, but will hit PC later today.
Over on the Rockstar Blog, the developer issued the following changes:
- Slightly increased the rate of fire and the accuracy of the IMG 5.56 and fixed an issue where it would occasionally jam between bursts
- Fixed a reloading issue with the M24
- Fixed an issue where the auto 9mm would sometimes change fire mode when toggling the laser sight on/off
- Fixed an issue where the scope and laser attachments for the IA2 AR rifle would occasionally not work
- Fixed an issue where the grenade indicators would sometimes not display correctly
- Improved fix for instance of players occasionally getting stuck in cover during the single player campaign
- Fixed an issue where players could occasionally have trouble aiming using Southpaw controls in the single player campaign
- Fixed an issue where certain users received an error message when selecting Social Club from the Main Menu
- Fixed an issue with signing up to Social Club in-game for Japanese users
We reported on the Deathmatch Made in Heaven DLC here. Check it out if you missed the first report.