JAW want to know exactly which Oddworld game you wish to see next

Thursday, 17th January 2013 16:21 GMT By Nick Akerman

Although JAW are currently working on Oddworld: Abe’s Odysee New ‘n Tasty, the studio is looking to the future. A survey on the official Oddworld website provides players with the opportunity to cast their vote for a future production from the team.

A selection of answers are available when answering, “What would you like to see next?” Fans can vote on Oddworld port Abe’s Exoddus, or can opt for “Something completely new on Oddworld.” Alternatively, you can just say “Shut up and take my money!”

Either way, it’s great to see JAW working alongside the preferences of players.

1. bitsnark

“Fans can vote on other Oddworld ports, including Abe’s Exoddus and Stranger’s Wrath 2, or can opt for “Something completely new on Oddworld.”

Wouldn’t a Stranger’s Wrath 2 be something completely new? Unless of course it got released and nobody told me! :)

(Wouldn’t be the first time mind)

2. DSB

News to me!

But man.. I’d love a new Oddworld game.

I think the fact that they never really milked with a bunch of sequels is part of what makes those games stand out.

I hope the ports manage to raise enough money for them to start some original development, and I hope they wouldn’t go for a sequel.

3. Gekidami

Besides Abes Exoddus HD, those arent ports, they’re pretty much all Oddworld games that were canned years ago under OWI. Squeeks Oddysee is meant to be the next game in the Oddworld Quintology, one that isnt just a spin-off.

4. Nick Akerman

My bad, I’m easily confused. :D

5. ps3fanboy

first i wish for the oddworld hd games to be released on disc to buy… we can start there.

6. Phoenixblight

DO an Exodus HD and then go with a new IP.

7. fearmonkey