Cyberpunk 2077 – Mike Pondsmith discusses the creation of Cyberpunk in this trailer

Thursday, 17th January 2013 21:15 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

CD Projekt RED has released a new Cyberpunk 2077 video featuring Cyberpunk creator Mike Pondsmith discussing his inspirations for creating the pen-and-paper RPG, which the game is based on. The developers collaborated with Pondsmith on the RPG, which is set in a near future where advanced technologies are both a salvation and curse for humanity. The first teaser for Cyberpunk 2077 was released last week, and the game is not expected until sometime around 2015 – or “when it’s ready.”

1. blackdreamhunk

I’m in for sure, can’t wait but to be honest this my first time getting exposed to Cyberpunk.

2. manamana

Blackdreampunk meets Cyberhunk

3. Erthazus

I want this game so much. 2015 is too much in my opinion.

4. Edo

Better late than never I guess…anyways,for those who want to download that awesome soundtrack in the background can do it here:
    and if you want to join the official forum,go here
    Also,the teaser trailer has already reached 5 million views in less than a week.

5. DSB

I don’t totally understand why they’re jumping the gun like this. Two years in advance, and quite possibly more depending on how the development goes.

Either way, they sure do know how to make teasers cool.

6. Edo

@5 The main reason behind these videos(besides building the hype of course :) )is the recruitment of new staff as they are still missing a few guys(in various departments)to fully start working on the game.

7. DSB

@6 Aaaah, of course!

It’s gonna be a loooong wait though.

8. Edo

@7 Fo sho,but in these guys I trust and believe that the wait will be more than worthwhile,also we are getting The Witcher 3 most likely next year so there’s that :) .

9. NeoSquall

I can wait.
    In the meantime I could even afford an upgraded PC.