Mass Effect 3 multiplayer servers undergoing maintenance tonight

Wednesday, 16th January 2013 01:52 GMT By Brenna Hillier

Mass Effect 3 is scheduled for a maintenance window tonight. The game’s Twitter feed advises that “impact should be minimal”, suggesting it might still be possible to play during the three hour session, which kicks off at midnight PST. It’s not clear what the maintenance will address although BioWare’s constant addition of new content to the near year-old multiplayer title has raised (my) hopes for a new DLC pack or set of classes, weapons and challenges.

1. Tyrant-Soul

So Brenna,whats the world like nine years into the future?Was Mass Effect 4 any good?

You may want to correct that.Otherwise thanks for the heads ups about the down time.

#1 1 year ago
  2. Telepathic.Geometry

@Tyrant-Soul: Don’t you know anything? The future is a barren wasteland after the Bioware forums spilled over into the real world. We don’t know much, but the legends tell us that they didn’t care for Mass Effect 4…

#2 1 year ago
  3. Tyrant-Soul

@Telepathic.Geometry: Ahh I see,so it wasn’t Skynet after all.Bioware forums are a much more unsettling thing than any Cyborg with an Austrian accent

#3 1 year ago
  4. Telepathic.Geometry

Skynet was the bastard child of 4chan and the Bioware forums. It was inevitable…

Nuclear winter is coming!

#4 1 year ago
  5. Tyrant-Soul

And when the world ends they STILL won’t be happy.Why?because it did not end exactly as they wanted to too.

#5 1 year ago
  6. Brenna Hillier

I have absolutely no idea what any of you are talking about. What am I supposed to be correcting?

#6 1 year ago
  7. Telepathic.Geometry

Nothing Brenna. You’re grand…

#7 1 year ago
  8. Brenna Hillier

Okay, cool. It’s not like I haven’t accidentally posted the wrong number in a headline before. Multiple times. On the same day.

#8 1 year ago
  9. Telepathic.Geometry

We’re all human. I made a mistake a few years ago too. See? Even I can do it. :P

#9 1 year ago
  10. Tyrant-Soul

Fixed eh?Oh well,keep up the good work.

#10 1 year ago
  11. Brenna Hillier

@9 ha ha!

@10 I didn’t fix anything. I even went into the revisions history to double check in case one of the others had done an edit. It’s quite like me to post the wrong number but I have no idea what you’re talking about and it’s driving me crazy.

Wait. THIS WAS YOUR PLAN. Out trolled argh argh argh