MarkMonitor, the company that manages Warner Bros. properties, has registered 15 domain names associated with the Arkham Universe.
The registrations will bring up the obvious speculations whether these will be for game sequels, movie series or a combination. It seems only fitting that we’ll see a follow up to Batman: Arkham City, with Arkham Universe being the next logical step.
Here’s the complete list of domains registered, courtesy of Joystiq:
– arkhamuniverse.com (Arkham Universe)
– batmanarkahmuniverse.com (Batman Arkham Universe)
– batmanarkhamarises.com (Batman Arkham Arises)
– batmanarkhambegins.com (Batman Arkham Begins)
– batmanarkhamdarkknight.com (Batman Arkham Dark Knight)
– batmanarkhamknight.com (Batman Arkham Knight)
– batmanarkhamlegend.com (Batman Arkham Legend)
– batmanarkhamlegends.com (Batman Arkham Legends)
– batmanarkhamnight.com (Batman Arkham Night)
– batmanarkhamorigins.com (Batman Arkham Origins)
– batmanarkhamstories.com (Batman Arkham Stories)
– darkknightarkham.com (Dark Knight Arkham)
– dcarkhamuniverse.com (DC Arkham Universe)
– dcarkhamverse.com (DC Arkhamverse)
– thearkhamuniverse.com (The Arkham Universe)
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.