Alien Breed will release on PS3 and Vita via PSN in early February, Team17 has announced. Players will have the choice of either using the “old-school Amiga graphics” or new enhanced, graphics.
Here’s a list of features:
- Story Mode – choose from 30 levels including three new level packs: Convergence, Valiance and Synergy
- Enhanced visuals or play using the original 16-bit graphics
- Team up on either PS3 or PlayStation Vita via cross-platform play
- Cross-Platform Continuation Play, carry on your PS3 save game progress on your PlayStation Vita, or vice versa
- Ad-Hoc and online co-op multiplayer for PlayStation Vita
- Local and online co-op multiplayer for PlayStation 3
- Leaderboards and trophies
An exact date and pricing are to be announced.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.