Metal Gear Rising: Raiden’s Cyborg Ninja outfit shown in photos

Friday, 4th January 2013 12:22 GMT By Dave Cook

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will give gamers the option of dressing up Raiden as Cyborg Ninja, also known as Gray Fox. Photos of the garb in action have appeared online. Check them out below the fold.

What do you think?

Thanks AGB.

1. KrazyKraut

thought this is only for pre-orders or limited edition owners. Or will they get the original “grey” cyborg ninja outfit? Ordered the japanese CE…

2. Dave Cook

@1 yeah it is, but you can probably bank on it coming out as DLC later.

3. Greek God

in Europe it will ber free for all^^.
    Though doesnt matter for me im getting Rising day 1 anyway :p

4. unclejibjab

Had NO interest in this game… but that sure does make me think twice!

5. Clupula

I cannot fully express how excited I am for this game and how much more excited the demo made me. It’s like the anti-DmC to me.

6. KrazyKraut

Played the demo and I have to say that it has a good pace of fighting. Sometimes you can choose between a little bit stealth (killing from above or from behind like in Tenchu) and full frontal. The only thing I hated was the dodge system.. Square + Left Stick?? The shit doesn’t work.

7. Greek God

#6 thats the parry/block
    you can dodge by pressing square and X at the same time!
    though im not sure i didnt played the demo yet

8. Dave Cook

@6 awesome pace yeah :) When it all kicks off it is mega fast though. Just perfect for a DmC/Bayonetta fan like me :D

9. ShowUsYourLunch

@8 You prefer dmc 1-4 or bayonetta? your personal opinion. not gonna crucify you over your answer. :)

10. Dave Cook

@9 Bayonetta. I gave it 10/10 for an old site I used to write for. I thought it truly advanced the hack n’ slash genre at a mechanic combat level – story and setting aside.

I’m of the thought that 10/10 doesn’t make a game perfect, but it is a game that advances either a genre or the medium as a whole. Bayonetta did that for me. Only 10/10 I’ve given this gen.

11. ShowUsYourLunch

@10 I can agree with that, hearing about 2 and Dark Souls 2 really made my end of year :) bought a wii u just for it… and rayman legends. well played Nitty :/

12. YoungZer0

Too bulky, if you ask me.

13. JPdot

Nice addition (I really don’t like the MGS4 design of Raiden) but I doubt this costume is chaff grenade-proof :D.