Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate gameplay trailers show three monster battles

Friday, 14th December 2012 21:46 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate has three new gameplay trailers available for you to drool over in anticipation of it’s slated March release on Wii U. Each one shows different gameplay feature brawls with different monsters: Lagombi, Zinogre, and Brachydios. You know you want to watch. Do so below.

1. _LarZen_

Hope it’s more fun then it looks…because it looks really boring.

#1 1 year ago
  2. OlderGamer

Looks fantastic to me man.

#2 1 year ago
  3. Mike W

It looks the same as it did on Ps2.

#3 1 year ago
  4. Gekidami

Yep, it looks like a crisp PS2 game. Though thats no surprise seeing as Capcom have always taken the route of making the MH games on the lowest spec platforms so that they dont have to change engine and can reuse as many assets as possible.

#4 1 year ago
  5. monkeygourmet

Most important for me, can you coop, full screen and use the Wii u pad as the second screen?

Kind of a deal breaker for me as I’ve never got into the game but would try it coop if it had this feature!

#5 1 year ago
  6. polygem

Monolith Soft Wants To Become Like Bethesda, Its First Wii U Game To Be ‘Very Flashy And Addicting’

”The developer’s executive producer, Hirohide Sugira, says he and his team want to recuperate the Japanese gaming industry by showing what they can do with their first HD, Wii U game.
    Michihiko Inaba of Monolith Soft says he wants the forthcoming game to show that Japan can keep up with developers in the U.S., in terms of technology. ”

ok, maybe off topic but that kind made my day…;)

#6 1 year ago
  7. Erthazus

Like Bethesda? Making uninspired RPG games without depth, decent characters, decent roleplaying system but with ok visuals and open world?

wow, good luck Monolith software.

#7 1 year ago
  8. polygem

lol, knew someone would read it that way…sounded more like inspiring, huge open world, deep, ultrapolished western/jap artdesign mix rpg with great visuals and characters in a living, breathing, believeable yet foreign world with very ambitious and…addictive gameplay.

#8 1 year ago
  9. Dragon246

That’s another wiiu game announced without even a name. Man, cant they announce something after they have at least something to show?

#9 1 year ago
  10. polygem

@10:….well then, why not take a look at those monster hunter vids for now?

#10 1 year ago
  11. manamana

@poly Xenoblade HD! Finally!

#11 1 year ago
  12. polygem

#12 1 year ago
  13. freedoms_stain

Seriously, when trying to promote your game through gameplay footage, get someone who knows how to play to demo it.

I don’t really want to spent 7 mins watching people repeatedly get knocked over.

#13 1 year ago
  14. monkeygourmet

But this is an accurate representation of Monster Hunter gameplay! :)

#14 1 year ago
  15. SlayerGT

Wow. After watching those I’m not terribly disappointed anymore that MH isn’t coming to any of the consoles I own. I think it looks fine graphically..just not fun. To be honest I guess I haven’t sat down with MH in so long it doesn’t look as interesting. I think Dragons Dogma as spoiled me in the “fighting large creatures/ combat” department. I thought the new MH was following suit??

#15 1 year ago