Big Sky Infinity comes to PS3 and Vita

Wednesday, 12th December 2012 00:15 GMT By Naren Hooson

James Whitehead, director of Boss Baddie, announced today that the twin-stick space themed Big Sky Infinity is out on the PS Store as of 12 December.

The game, available on PlayStation 3 and Vita, lets you pilot a spaceship into an alien armada battling streams of enemies and drilling through planets and meteors that are in your way.

Starting in Classic mode the game is based on adapting to the situations and your reactions over memorizing elements. Startbits that are dropped when enemy ships are destroyed are used to upgrade your own ship. All according to the introductory announcement on the PlayStation blog.

Nightmare, Pacifism and Infinity modes are also available, the first of which is apparently true to its name in terms of difficulty. Your laser cannons are jammed with flowers in Pacifism and Infinity is the new endurance-style mode.

Multiplayer lets you play with or against up to three others and special things called “Events” in the game occur randomly that completely shift gameplay.

The trailer is up to watch on the PlayStation blog.

1. OlderGamer

Nice, my kind of game.

2. Dragon246

And its FREE for plus members! Man I love plus :)
    Now lets hear the crybabies saying only old games come on plus. Kyntt Underground, another new game, will also be free for plus members.
    I hope other companies learn from sony how to treat their premium customers well.

3. OlderGamer

PSN+ is awesome good, Dragon. I let mine run out because I wasn’t putting as much time on the system to make it worth it. At the time of renew I was playing a mega ton of Civ V, torchlightII, and Guild Wars 2.

If this game is as good as I hope, Ima be owning it. Prolly around xmass, wife gets me points cards for most of my systems.

You might be shocked, Dragon, I recomend PS3 alot to my lighter gamer friends over the other systems. True story. I site free online, Netflix, BluRay, and PSN+.

4. Dragon246

@OG
    I was not referring to you. I was referring to some meathead/s around here.

5. CyberMarco

@5 Kill it, kill it with FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

6. OlderGamer

It is all good man. I just know I get lebeled is all. Irks me sometimes, because I am much more then that label. Most of us are far more then anyone label can define.