Mon, Dec 10, 2012 | 08:55 GMT
The Last of Us boxart and bonuses revealed, multiplayer teased
Naughty Dog have revealed bonuses, packages and the box art for the Last of Us, following the 7 May release date and second trailer reveal.
Pre-ordering a copy of the game from participating retailers will get a player the Sights and Sounds pack which includes:
- The official soundtrack of the game
- A PS3 dynamic theme featuring the cover art
- Two avatars for your PSN profile – Winter Joel and Winter Ellie
This and the boxart were posted on the PlayStation US blog.
Exclusive bonus content in the form of the Survival Pack will also be available when pre-ordering specifically through retailer GameStop. This pack will have:
- Bonus experience points for multiplayer
- A multiplayer melee attack booster
- Some extra starting in-game cash
- Special customizable character items for multiplayer
- Two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which will be unlocked after your complete the single player campaign
Nothing further was mentioned about multiplayer but Arne Meyer, Community Strategist for Naughty Dog assures us more details will follow soon.