Original BioShock incentive for Bioshock Infinite on PS3 is exclusive to North America

Tuesday, 4th December 2012 14:35 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

The BioShock Infinite PS3 incentive, which comes with a free copy of the original BioShock, is for those in North America only, according to a 2K spokesperson. Speaking with Eurogamer, the spokesperson confirmed the regional incentive, originally announced in March 2012 through the US PS Blog. BioShock Infinite arrives on PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 in February 2013.

1. KAP

Smells like…. smells like bullshit.

2. Erthazus

Who cares?

I think who wanted played it already. It’s cheap right now. Go get it, good game.

3. SameeR_Fisher

WTF !!!, why is that ?!, Most of the times American’s get the best deals.

4. YoungZer0

@3: Yep, i want to tear my head off everytime i visit the american PSN Store.

5. SameeR_Fisher

@4: don’t even get me started on the American PSN Store, it is like everything there is cheaper, better, and alot more.

6. deathm00n

But the european plus is way better

7. Clupula

I am always amused by the America vs. Europe debate, because whenever I hear about the PS+ updates you get in Europe, all I can think is, “Damn, I wish we had those games instead of ours.”

Grass is always greener, I guess.

8. zinc

I have clocked Bioshock on both the 360 & PS3… And yet I still feel a little peeved about this :-/

9. freedoms_stain

If you’re peeved about this, they were handing out Bioshock 1 for free on PC not long ago.

10. zinc

^ Not having a pc, this news doesn’t bother me… But knowing someone, somewhere is getting it for free, with a game I’ll be spending the same amount on… GRRR!!

Silly really :-)

11. TD_Monstrous69

A moment where I am proud to be an american, living in america. Can’t wait till February 26th.

12. Telepathic.Geometry

And I am proud to be an Irishman, living in Japan, importing all of his games and movies from America via amazon. I just wish there were some way that I could buy the 50 bucks PSN cards…

13. YoungZer0

@6: The UK one maybe. But the german one is a complete and utter joke. Less games, more expensive, even some of the demos the US/UK gets for free costs you a + Membership.