Arkane has released a title update for Dishonored which fixes various bugs and supports playing the game on multiple screens.
Update 1.2 is available for all formats, and contains the following fixes:
- Support for playing the game on multiple screens.
- Game Settings are now saved and restored properly even when using Steam offline.
- Fixes for some interactions with Granny Rags that invalidated nonlethal playthroughs under certain circumstances. (Note: These fixes work even for savegames AFTER the final Granny Rags encounter.)
- Fix for a crash that could happen during loading/transition between areas – notably near Dr. Galvani’s house.
- Reworked “Choke” interaction to make it more reliable in valid contexts.
- Fixed minor localization issues (PS3/360).
- Fixed global post-process that sometimes worked improperly during some missions.
- Fix for a rare crash that could happen when killing a NPC with a possessed rat and spring razor (PS3/360)
Load your game up on PC, PS3, or Xbox 360 and apply the patch now.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.