Dead Space 3 gets new pre-order bonuses for GameStop, Amazon

Monday, 3rd December 2012 17:12 GMT By Dave Cook

Dead Space 3 pre-order incentives continue, as GameStop and Amazon reveal their bonuses. Get run-down of the swag below.

CVG reports that anyone pre-ordering and buying from Amazon will receive the Tesla Enervator weapon. Here’s a descriptor:

Sovereign Colonies scientists developed the “Enervator” from an overdriven focus coil to “humanely” eliminate dangerous specimens. The Enervator delivers a precision blast causing instantaneous electrocution and molecular destabilization in the target. In test subjects, death was instantaneous.

Anyone pre-ordering and buying Dead Space 3 from GameStop will get the EG-900 SMG:

EG-900 SMG: This EarthGov-issued sub machinegun is built for urban warfare. It’s compact but deadly, sporting an internal hyper-accelerator for maximum damage

Dead Space 3 is out February 5th in the States and from February 8th in Europe.

Are you getting the game at launch? Let us know what you think of what you’ve seen so far below.

1. Mike W

I hope this game is good, I have to convince my friend to buy it now so we can play the co-op to see the game as a whole. Thanks visceral and EA…..assholes

2. vicrysty

Best horror franchise at the moment.

3. manamana

^ what I have seen until now, looks defenitely *nothing* of a horror, except the co-op bro/cover-shooting stuff. No my friend, this isn’t horror anymore and you need to look elsewhere. Oh, but don’t try Resident Evil. It’s also done with horror …

Best horror games I played lately, were defenitely Amnesia and ZombiU.

4. Mineral4r7s

Can’t play it. Origin is keeping me away from it.

5. ItsFade

I got a chance to play a demo of it recently without a co-op partner and I have to say it’s basically Dead Space except ammo is universal instead of seperate ammo for each weapon. Shooting necromorphs, business as usual. I was a bit relieved after what i’ve seen of it from the media, then again I didn’t see any of the sections that had human enemies.

6. Mike W

Was it on the PC?

7. redsn00w

Mmmm I think that it’s the moment to start this franchise. xD