1. Hcw87

Got this game sitting right next to me. Waiting till tomorrow to play it though. But my fingers are itching real bad allready.

#1 1 year ago
  2. BULArmy

How the fuck PETA are still not onto the game? Even I, that hate this organization and almost all of the other eco-terrorists, think this is going a little too far.

#2 1 year ago
  3. Hcw87

How can they make a game based in a jungle without animals? Or should they have the animals there, but invulnerable to bullets? Total immersion killer. If you don’t like to kill animals, then don’t. Let them kill you and reload a checkpoint, fixed.

You could kill animals in Red Dead Redemption and AC3 too, noone got too worked up about that.

#3 1 year ago
  4. stretch215

FUCK PETA

#4 1 year ago
  5. BULArmy

@3 I don’t have such a big problem, but somehow bothers me. Also for what it looks like this island is seriously populated, if we can go wih history, the deadly animals would have been all dead long time ago. People did it in friggin’ huge Africa, how they could not manage it on an island.

Also on the other two games, I think here it is the most violent case of them all.

#5 1 year ago
  6. Hcw87

I think there’s a 50/50 when it comes to human enemies and animal enemies actually. I don’t enjoy shooting animals either, but if it’s for self protection it doesn’t affect me as much.

#6 1 year ago
  7. GK

if you become food,you start kill every one in your way :)

p.s. who play this game in this video? looser i think :D

#7 1 year ago
  8. IL DUCE

Lol come on man, you stoned or something? Quit going after that random leopard

#8 1 year ago
  9. polygem

5+1

no need for hating peta. never understand why thereĀ“s so much hate for them. what they do is good, hurting noone but greedy corps and shitheads. we need more organisations like them. you are not a softie if you stand up for animal rights and a better world.

regarding the game: imho the animal stuff is stressed a bit too much. if there would be one tiger and/or shark attack in the game where you really have to kill it for your own survival, that would be fine. here it looks like random attacks all the time, which is just stupid imho. you can also “use” a bear or other animals to help you clear an outpost. then there was this monkey part where you abuse a monkey with an explosive vest…
    no problem with killing in videogames and if anyone likes this, fine. i for one pass. not my taste. no credits from me for the gamedesign. not at all. if you wanna hate now. hate.

#9 1 year ago
  10. Gojira77

I think it would be better if the animal attacks were just less frequent, so they dont get tiring, and to not know if somethings gonna attack or not. I do like the randomness, just hope its balanced in a realistic way. The vid kinda showed a lot of animals, but really, maybe he was just in a hotspot for animals. Safari shit son.

And when u have arrows, running towards a leopard, the gun to pull out is not the sniper.

#10 1 year ago
  11. Digital Bamboo

I have no desire to kill animals IRL, (much less gorgeous endangered leopards) but this is just a game.

Humans have been hunting animals for hundreds of thousands of years, it’s practically in our DNA. To me, this looks like a fun way to experience that facet of humanity without doing any harm.

To take offense to this I think is being overly sensitive. It’s not real, the animals don’t even behave realistically. It doesn’t promote violence towards animals any more than shooters promote violence towards humans. I don’t see any difference between shooting virtual humans and shooting virtual animals. In both cases, I don’t feel bad about it.

The sad truth is, a lot of people DO treat animals horribly IRL. If anything, I think the various uses animals in Far Cry 3 can only help to raise people’s awareness about those issues.

Persoanlly, I can’t wait to play this. It looks awesome, and the animals seem to add a whole new dynamic.

#11 1 year ago