Mon, Nov 26, 2012 | 17:27 GMT
Battlefield 3 Nov 27th patch: full update notes revealed
Battlefield 3 will receive a new patch for PS3 and Xbox 360 from November 27th and no later than December 4th on PC. There are many patch notes to sift through and obsess over. Check them out below.
The patch was listed in full over at the Battlelog blog, and among the long list of changes is a hefty gun re-balancing checklist. Here it is:
- M416: First shot and horizontal recoil slightly increased. This should make the choice between M16 and M416 more interesting again.
- L85A2: Slightly reduced horizontal recoil.
- AUG: first shot recoil slightly to increase weapon controllability.
- FAMAS: Slightly reduced horizontal recoil.
- G53: Vertical recoil reduced to make this weapon more controllable.
- QBZ-95B: Slightly reduced horizontal recoil.
- LSAT: Hip accuracy has been increased to highlight the weapon’s role as a highly mobile LMG.
- Type88 LMG: Recoil has been decreased to make it a viable option when compared to the M249.
- M5K: Increased horizontal recoil and decreased vertical recoil to focus this weapon as a high damage, low control PDW.
- UMP45: Decreased fully automatic fire to differentiate this weapon from the PP2000.
- MP412: Increased its accuracy to better distinguish it from the .44 Magnum.
- M26: Increased aimed accuracy to be in line with the other shotguns.
Also included in the update are PS3 input lag and audio stability fixes, weapon glitch fixes, map tweaks and more. Get the full list of changes here.