Thu, Nov 22, 2012 | 02:22 GMT
Guild Wars 2 content plans include new dungeons, creature variations
Following on from the success of the Lost Shores event and attendant content expansion, ArenaNet has outlined its plans for the next few months.
Writing on the MMORPG’s website, studio design director Chris Whiteside gave a note form rundown of what the team plans to work on over the next few months:
- Revamping all of our existing dungeons (Story and Explorable versions) through rebalance and overhauled encounters.
- Adding new dungeons to the Fractal of the Mists.
- Adding more variation to creatures, enhancing our open world scaling system, as well as evolving many events and experiences across Tyria.
- Fixing and improving existing content throughout the game, and better tying it into the overall sense of player progression within Guild Wars 2.
- Building on the Southsun Cove’s persistent content.
- Adding new Guild content and Guild progression features.
- Continuing to evolve PvP into an E-sport.
- Adding brand new content to World vs. World as well as adding new reward progression.
- Continuing to build upon the story and adventures of Guild Wars 2.