Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 received a patch on consoles this week, and the PC crowd have been given similar treatment, along with the much-requested increased field of view setting. Treyarch has given in to demands and has even tweaked a few other things too. Get the patch notes below.
- Max FOV increased to 90
- Fix: Horse falling through the world in Afghanistan when playing on some CPUs with 4 or more cores
- Fix: RC-XD and the AGR sinking into the map in MP when playing on some CPUs with 4 or more cores
- General performance improvements in SP, MP, and ZM for CPUs with 4 or more cores
- Fix: crash when a 7th player tries to join a 6 player league lobby
- Improved dedicated server matchmaking
- Fix: some cases of “Connection Interrupted” in MP while loading into a match
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.