Tropico 4 has new DLC available via the Megalopolis pack, which contains a new campaign, new avatar clothing and other items.
Available through various digital outlets and the Kalypso Launcher, the DLC will run you £3.49/€3.99 on PC for the following:
- Build the largest city in the Caribbean! It’s up to you to decide how to deal with the problems that come with a massive influx of immigrants looking to join your society.
- Manage issues like unemployment, over-population and food shortages. Make use of the Conventillo, a cheap new residential building that maximizes living space at a minimal cost.
- As El Presidente, try on a decidedly more old-fashioned suit and spice it up with a classic monocle and mayoral necklace.
- The new bureaucrat trait helps you build cheaper residential buildings and earn bigger profits with the “building permit” edict.
- New building: Conventillo : Cheap housing with plenty of room to spare, but degrades over time and has to be frequently repaired
- New trait: Bureaucrat: Build cheaper residential buildings while earning more profits from the new “building permit” edict
- New outfit: Mayor (male avatar), includes monocle, dress suit and special necklace
The Megalopolis DLC is compatible with the original version of Tropico 4 and Tropico 4 Gold Edition, and will release for Xbox 360 later this year.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.