ZombiU exclusive gameplay: surviving Brick Lane Markets

Friday, 16th November 2012 17:59 GMT By Sam Clay

ZombiU is terrifyingly hard. So, when VG247 visited the “zombiefied” Brick Lane Markets, we immediately feared the worst. Through the jump is some exclusive gameplay of what happened.

In the gameplay above, the player has spawned a new life and must return to kill his once former self and make it safely inside the local supermarket.

Sadly, zombies aren’t easy to dispose of in ZombiU, as Pat finds out the hard way.

ZombiU is out on November 18 in the US and November 30 in the UK alongside Wii U.

1. psxman

Oh snap, I’m at work, literally 2 minutes walk away from Camden Markets.

…which are not the Brick Lane markets, which are in Shoreditch, several hours walk away.

#1 1 year ago
  2. Sam Clay

I’ve just realised my error

D’oh!

#2 1 year ago
  3. Moonwalker1982

In terms of atmosphere it looks really good. But i am so sick and tired of zombies right now.

#3 1 year ago
  4. Mike W

Even though the game looks decent, I hate the fucking name.

#4 1 year ago
  5. OlderGamer

Zombies are a bit overdone for sure. The problem is that everything gets over exposed at somepoint. Would aliens have been any better? Or Ninjas? Or… But yeah Zomies …

I can’t get enough of The Walking Dead TV show right now, I play L4D weekly(with wife and kids), and I am eyeing ZombieU and COD BLOPS2(just for the zombies mode). It isn’t that I love Zombies so much as those things I mentioned are just good entertainment.

And like I said, what is the alternative. Everything gets over done.

#5 1 year ago
  6. _LarZen_

This look’s like it could be the best zombie game ever made…hope the reviews for this start coming soon.

#6 1 year ago
  7. Kabby

If you mean it looks entertaining as a game, perhaps. Graphically? Not so much.

#7 1 year ago
  8. Moonwalker1982

Goddamn…this got 4.5′ed by Gamespot.

#8 1 year ago