Borderlands 2 Torgue DLC dated, gets a trio of reveal screens

Friday, 16th November 2012 13:00 GMT By Dave Cook

Borderlands 2′s second expansion pack was outed yesterday. ‘Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage’ has now been dated and priced. Publisher 2K Games has also released three debut screens of the carnage. One word: ‘Truckasaurus.’

IGN reports that the area-based expansion will cost $9.99/£7.99 on PSN and 800 MS Points on Xbox 360. The pack is out November 20th and it follows a similar format to the Mad Moxxi’s expansion from the original game. it is geared toward players of level 15 and higher.

The expansion’s PS3 trophies were also outed yesterday. Check them out here.

1. Edo

I hope that they have raised the level cap for this one.

2. Hcw87

I doubt it, they would hype it up if it were so. Also, it seems to be an arena-style DLC, so it’s probably very short unfortunately.

3. roadkill

Phew! I’m glad I haven’t bought the season pass. This one looks to be pretty bad.

4. freedoms_stain

hmm, Mad Moxxi’s Underdome Riot was the only dlc I didn’t get for the original, so gonna have to wait and see what the mob says about this.

5. zinc

Can’t wait for the game of the year. Got myself a level 40 something commando I’d like to take for a spin again.

6. Edo

So no PC release date?

7. Dave Cook

@6 unfortunately not bud :(

8. Edo

@7 No problem if it doesn’t come out at the same time for PC ,I’ll be playing Assassin’s Creed 3 next week anyway.

9. AmiralPatate

I never liked the Underdome. This one… I hope they raise the cap level and bring tons of new unique guns in the game, otherwise it’s just useless.

10. datass

@7 It’s coming for all platforms on 20th

11. Edo

@10 Yep http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/community/articles/959/borderlands-2–39-s-campaign-of-carnage-unveiled .

12. NocturnalB

Just finished up my second playthrough on my commando, capped out at 50, had 8 golden keys saved up to spend on the chest. Is the Pirate’s Booty DLC worth it? That one didn’t raise the level cap did it.. Right now I’ve been trying to farm bun-k3r for the Space Knight head customization but no luck yet. Would love to take on Terramorphous, buuuuut yeah, got creamed. Haven’t been able to get a group for it.

I hope they come out with a large DLC soon.

13. Hcw87

Well, it contains 2 new raid bosses (i think it’s 2, atleast it’s more than 1), which drop Serapth Crystals which you can use to buy new high level gear. I think it’s worth it, it’s only 800MSP.

14. Daark_Omega

@12 terramorphous can easily be killed solo just need a lvl 50 bee shield and lvl 50 shotgun conference call. i killed him loads of times solo also the 1st raid boss to the expansion too! 2nd raid boss is a bit more challenging to kill solo. ive got all my characters to lvl 50 even gaige the mechromancer, she’s my favourite. realy enjoying this game. didnt like the moxxi expansion so im not too sure if ill like this new expansion.

15. Daark_Omega