GTA 5 gets three new screens: see every reveal image here

Wednesday, 14th November 2012 17:36 GMT By Dave Cook

Grand Theft Auto 5 just received a second trailer. You might have heard. Rockstar has just released every screen from its recent gameplay reveal coverage so far in glorious HD, along with three new shots that show off beach markets, quad biking and a stunning viewpoint. Get them all below.

1. NocturnalB

Man just look at that first screen, just the city by itself looks massive… sheesh the map is going to be monstrous.

2. Moonwalker1982

Yeah the fact that some people actually say that it looks like GTA IV is just….sigh..nevermind.

3. TD_Monstrous69

Cannot pick up jaw from the floor… speechless. Okay Rockstar, you can has my money.

4. Erthazus

Yes, looks massive with 2D trees.

2D trees… 2D. It’s like back in 2001.
    Nothing wrong with that. GTA V wil be awesome, but that game shows that if this could be next gen everyone would freak out.

and yes, it looks not much better than GTA IV. You can say what you want.

5. Moonwalker1982

It looks just as good or even better than RDR, and that’s a huge achievement.

6. Phoenixblight

@4 You are a tool. Those trees look fantastic along with most of the game for the amount of content it will have.

Go beat your hardware drum somewhere else with your PC elitist friends.

7. NocturnalB

Why Erth, why do you have to shit on the parade? Is it because it’s not hitting PC for 6 months minimum after console release? Next gen will come soon enough. Maybe GTA6 will jingle your balls? Seriously, those trees might even be 4D.

@PB I take back being a dick the other day now. /highfive

8. naffgeek

@4 Everytime!!

GTA V isn’t about pixel shader count or whatever it is that gets you off it’s about the way the whole thing hangs together and makes you feel like you are playing in a living breathing city.

This just looks amazing.

9. ballz

http://imgur.com/a/ZeVTP#0 lol

10. NightCrawler1970

I bet some NOOB will say, cant see the bride, it’s a GTA 4 cut N Paste, to blurry….

Second pic looks like Jason Thatham on quad…
    Picture 21, looks like Hugo Weaving without glasses(MATRIX AGENT)

BUT DAAAAAMNNNN I already have a hardon, cant wait to cycle throught the street or steal a quad or a dirt bike LMAO!!!!!!

ROCKSTAR, IT GONNA SELL LIKE HOTCAKES!!!! YOU RULEZ!!!!!
    And i bet it gonna sell more than assasin greed… LMAO!!!!

11. MadFingerz

@9 EVERYTHING IS DA SAME!!

:p

12. NightCrawler1970

@9, YOU NEED AN EYE-EXAM BIG TIME, so what they have same scene, but GTA 5 looks allot better specialy with Porsches pics… they all looks allot better sharper and brighter and clearer….

13. mehdidante

damn . i cant sleep till pc version confirmation .

14. Erthazus

@Phoenixblight, “You are a tool”

Im a tool? Said a guy that wanted a screenshot from me? Get a grip

“Those trees look fantastic”

Well of course, because you started playing games last year. They look amazing for YOU. I saw these trees in GTA3.

@8, “GTA V isn’t about pixel shader count or whatever it is that gets you off ”

pixel shader? What pixel shader? This game looks like GTA IV that was in 2008.

15. MadFingerz

I think everyone here would indeed agree that you are a tool.

OH NOEZ!! Those trees aren’t modeled nearly as well as the anything else on the game, how am I going to enjoy this game now?!!

Get serious.

16. xxJPRACERxx

Erth, I’m a PC fan too, but name me one other game with such a massive scale having trees much better than this…

And I prefer having lots of trees with medium details (and lets be honest, they do the job perfectly fine) than just a couple with high detail.

And I think you should re-try GTA IV on consoles. So far GTA V look MUCH better.

17. TheDarkWeapon

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.. BRING THE ROBBERY SIDE MISSIONS BACK PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

18. CPC_RedDawn

Firstly I am a PC gamer and I prefer PC over consoles ANY day and no its not just because the graphics are better its for many many more reasons.

But the first video released of GTAV I was shocked. I watched with an open jaw to see the graphics and I kept telling my self “thats not current gen, thats not current gen” and I was right. That first video shown and the other ones as well show the game obviously running on PC hardware in the games editing program and showed everyone how good the game COULD look.

But seriously, these screens show it all. Blurry textures, horrid jaggies, crappy draw distance, and I can’t wait to see the actual frame rate!

Sure as hell the game it self WILL be extremely fun and I will be getting it on PS3 (as no PC version is planned yet) and I am sure I will get sucked into the games city, story, characters, plot, gameplay, and I will laugh a lot thanks to rockstars writers fantastic sense of humour. But I will always look at it and think, “this would look so much better on PC or even on next gen consoles!”.

Oh and for the record those trees are 2D and look like complete shite. I can name a ton that looks better.

Skyrim, Just Cause 2, heck even fallout 3 had 3D trees in the background and they had no leaves on them but they still looked better!

Yea sure the game will be huge, but why scale the size of the game up when you know full well the current consoles will never be able to handle a game of this size with as much detail as is needed or as the devs wished it could have.

EDIT:

I do how ever completely agree this looks miles better than GTAIV did, event the PC version was crappy looking and it needed mods to make it look great (IceEnhancer mod looks insane and looks even better than GTAV does).

But yea at least GTAV has more color to it, I mean GTAIV only had, black, brown, grey, and light grey, oh and hint of yellow. LMAO.

19. nklh4x0r

Like I’m gonna look at the trees while blazing down a road on a quad on fire while a heli is on my tail…

#19 1 year ago
  20. Spider Law

looks decent. Definitely better than GTA4. Pretty much on PAR with Red Ded which is great considering much more is going on at once.

Definitely will be on this gen consoles and not next gen though.

#20 1 year ago
  21. manamana

Must be hard to enjoy a game with 2D trees. Seems that it’s sheer impossible to have fun with that. Well, consoles are really utter rubbish graphics wise (no 1080p60 hello?!) but at least they get those games …

#21 1 year ago