Assassin’s Creed 3 launched in the UK October 31st, and it has rocketed to the top of the UK charts, knocking Medal of Honor down from first after just one week.
We’ll have the full chart as it is released by UKIE, but Assassin’s Creed 3 was always a safe bet for top spot this week, following a barrage of top tier reviews across the board – although there were also a few sevens out there too.
It is the second biggest game launch of the year behind FIFA 13 and surpassed Criterion’s Need For Speed: Most Wanted, which entered the chart at 5th.
For our full Assassin’s Creed 3 review round up, hit the link below:
Here’s the full top 20:
1. Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
2. FIFA 13 (EA)
3. WWE ’13 (THQ)
4. Football Manager 2013 (Sega)
5. Need For Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
6. Medal of Honor: Warfighter (EA)
7. Forza Horizon (Microsoft)
8. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
9. Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
10. Dishonored (Bethesda)
11. Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (Nintendo)
12. Moshi Monsters: Moshlings Theme Park (Mind Candy/Activision)
13. Resident Evil 6 (Capcom)
14. Assassin’s Creed: Liberation (Ubisoft)
15. Pokémon Black 2 (Nintendo)
16. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
17. F1 2012 (Codemasters)
18. Doom 3: BFG Edition (Bethesda)
19. Borderlands 2 (2K Games)
20. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros)
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.