Halo 4 UK price round-up: get it cheapest here

Monday, 5th November 2012 11:25 GMT By Dave Cook

Halo 4 is out tomorrow and to save you the madness of trying to figure out who’s selling it cheapest, we’ve done all the hard work for you. Get all of the prices below.

Also, if you want to check out our single player and multiplayer Halo 4 reviews, hit the links here:

So, who is selling Halo 4 cheapest? Let’s crack on shall we?

Zavvi – £37.95
Play.com – £39.99 (with DeadEye Helmet skin)
Amazon – £37.99
Green Man Gaming – £37.99
Shopto – £37.85 (with Assassin Armour Emblem)
HMV – £37.99
GAME – £39.99
ASDA – £34.97
Tesco – £35.00 (with Raptor Armour Skin)
Sainsbury’s – £36.99

1. Hirmetrium

To be fair, the only thing worth getting if you plan to play long term is the limited edition – not least because of the specializations and map packs that are included.

At least, that’s how I justify my pre-order from GAME :S

#1 1 year ago
  2. friendlydave

I’m with you #1, very excited for it to arrive!

#2 1 year ago
  3. polygem

i preordered the limited. didn´t arrive yet. was hoping it´ll arrive on monday eventually but amazon did´t even dispatch it yet! estimated delivery says: 6.11. but i doubted it will happen. so i changed delivery to premium….then it said 7th! i totally made it worse. called amazon. they said they couldn´t fix it but wont charge me for the premium….oh boy there is a small chance i´ll still get it tomorrow.
    it´s bad. i am a huge fan. i waited for ages. preordered the limited the first day that was possible. cancelled appointments at work tomorrow to get home early. i am a nerd. i know. if i wont be able to play halo 4 tomorow i will cry like a man.

#3 1 year ago
  4. friendlydave

Sorry to hear. If I want something by a certain date I never order with Amazon as I normally have the same experience. Got my pre-order with Game like #1. was dispatched Thursday, hoping its at home when I finish work.

#4 1 year ago
  5. polygem

I R E G R E T T H I S S O M U C H ! ! !

have fun guys….i will – somehow – survive it – i hope

#5 1 year ago
  6. Cozzy

My copy was dispatched Friday and was supposed to arrive today, I checked the order tracker to make sure because I’m that desperate, but alas it has not. Hoping the post is very, very late but highly doubt it. As long as it arrives tomorrow I’ll be happy.

#6 1 year ago
  7. polygem

just called amazon germany again…they said they don´t even have it in store yet! wtf? i will never ever preorder at amazon again. i usually preorder at my local gamestop too but since i really couldn´t wait for halo 4 and amazon was the first i could find who listed the limited edition for preorder, i preordered there…like i said, first and last time.
    i might sound like a spoiled brat, i usually could wait 1 or 2 days longer but halo 4 is really something special to me. definitley most anticipated game BY FAR this year. this sucks.

#7 1 year ago