Skyrim DLC 3: Bethesda’s teaser trailer drops Nov 5th

Saturday, 3rd November 2012 13:43 GMT By Jeff Dunn

Skyrim dev Bethesda is teasing a new trailer for next Monday, November 5, and it’s released a new image to go along with the mysterious announcement. Check it out below.

The following image was made public on Bethesda’s Twitter account, accompanied by the brief message, “Full Trailer on 11/5.”

And, well, that’s about it for concrete details with this one. However, recent reports have strongly hinted at new Skyrim DLC of some sort, potentially named Dragonborn. Bethesda has denied comment on the rumors in the past, but perhaps an official reveal will come next Monday.

Thanks, IGN.

1. OrbitMonkey

Coming to PS3 Bethesda?

Huh Bethesda?

Bethesda?

Where’d Bethesda go?

#1 1 year ago
  2. DSB

Looks kinda forsworny.

#2 1 year ago
  3. Edo

Looks like another Dragon Priest mask to me,anyways,Dawnguard was surprisingly long(took me around 25 hours to finish it)so bring it on!

#3 1 year ago
  4. pukem0n

lol, give us Fallout 4 ^^

#4 1 year ago
  5. Zohar

Looks like a fancy falmer mask.

#5 1 year ago
  6. DSB

Oh yeah, falmer. Thats what it looks like!

#6 1 year ago
  7. Kabby

Can’t be a shit as Dawnguard. Can it?

#7 1 year ago
  8. spoonybard

I think the mask looks like a dragons head.

#8 1 year ago
  9. TD_Monstrous69

Oooohhh, maybe it could have something to do with dlc that includes dragonmounts? Just a thought. Maybe it could be that they’ve finally got their shit together as far as developing games for the PS3, now that’s a fantasy.
    Also, I’m with pukemOn, bring us Fallout 4 already.

#9 1 year ago
  10. Wyatt I guess

I have to say it is kind of annoying that none of the Skyrim DLC hasn’t been released on the PSN. Now while I do own an xbox and have a subscription to xbox live it isn’t fair to not include in-game content for the PSN. Sure I guess it’s “cool” for xbox fanboys to say to ps3 fanboys that “we get exclusive content that you don’t get” but common. If Xbox wants more exclusive stuff they could just buy more companies and have other exclusives besides Halo and Gears. While Microsoft does have some decent exclusives such as Fable, Crackdown and Lost Odyssey, they seem to be a thing of the past now since it has been years since I have heard anything from these games (especially Lost Odyssey). Sure they’re making some Fable games for the Kinect, but is that what gamers want? Nope. So instead of tying game companies balls to a table for DLC Microsoft should just get their hands on more exclusive titles that target older gamers and not abandon there other titles such as Lost Odyssey, Crackdown, Ninety Nine Nights etc.

#10 1 year ago