Vanquish comes to the PSN next week

Friday, 2nd November 2012 16:44 GMT By Jeff Dunn

The latest PlayStation Blogcast reveals that hyper-fast action title Vanquish will be hitting the PlayStation Store next week, on November 6.

No pricing details were announced, but as Destructoid reports, Xbox’s Games on Demand service is currently charging $19.99 for Platinum Games’ 2010 hit, so expect a figure around there.

This won’t be the first time Vanquish has found its way to the PSN, though, as it was released in Japan earlier this month.

1. Dark

Simply this is the best TPS game this gen (along side Gears of war , of course)

2. K-V-C

i hope it becomes free for ps plus members :)

3. Mike W

This game is definitely a hidden gem

4. Patrick Garratt

Still haven’t done it. You can pick it up for peanuts now. I really should get it.

5. polygem

it´s a bit short but good. not so much for the story but for the gameplay. i have a copy lying around but i only rushed through it once on easy mode. was way too easy that way, no challenge at all, but i just had no time, yet wanted to play it. that´s not my standard behaviour though. i usually play on normal and games i love on harder difficulties. finished reach on legendary….will definiteley play through this again on harder too. it´s made for replay really, just like bayonetta.

6. DLTDawnlight

The closest you can get to Gears of War if not better on your PS3.

7. Jeff Dunn

It’s quite good. If any of you are platinum trophy/1000G hunters out there, I’d definitely recommend it. Some of the challenge modes in it are crazy hard.

8. daytripper

reminds me more of contra than gears. loved it.

9. osric90

I loved the game. Simple, spectacular and fun… I hated there were no extras at all. A model gallery, movie theater mode, skins or others would have been really appreciated. The challenge mode was kind of fine though.

10. Greek God

#1Dark
    :D agree 1 of my fav games of all time :)
    i even platinumed it xD

11. Ireland Michael

Vanquish. <3

12. pukem0n

Vanquish is so good, i cant even describe it.

fast paced action TPS at its very best.

even the weird story is great somehow ^^

13. Telepathic.Geometry

@Jeff: As a trophy whore, I can honestly say I don’t realistically see myself snagging this platinum ever. The challenge mode is [u][i][b]CHALLENGING[/b][/i][/u]!