Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time trailer gets all dressed up

Wednesday, 31st October 2012 14:26 GMT By Jeff Dunn

There’s a new trailer for Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time out today, with this one showing off all the different special outfits the sneaky raccoon and his pals will be able to wear over the course of the stealth-platforming game. It is Halloween, after all, so have a look for yourself below.

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time is out for PlayStation 3 and Vita on February 5, 2013.

1. TD_Monstrous69

Seeing this has made me really happy, considering the last 2 days I’ve had (living in New Jersey).

#1 1 year ago
  2. ManuOtaku

TDMonstrous sorry to hear that, i hope you and all your family and belongings are safe and good.

And iam really interested in this game, i love this series, one question though, this is done by sucker punch or another developer?

#2 1 year ago
  3. OlderGamer

Hope everything is getting sorted out from Sandy. I live in Upstate/Western NY, about 4-5 hours drive from NYC. We were ready for the storm, but all we got was a power flicker, lots of rain and moderate winds.

#3 1 year ago
  4. TD_Monstrous69

@ManuOtaku & OldGamer, thanks for the well wishes, and everything’s fine now. The worst I’ve had to deal with was a power outage that lasted about a day-and-a-half, and a split-in-half tree in my backyard (though it didn’t land on my house when it fell luckily).
    Also, @ManuOtaku, development duties for this game are being handled by Sanzaru Games, the same team responsible for making the Sly HD Collection. As far as what I’ve seen, it looks like the same fun as the original Sly Cooper was, and Sanzaru is a studio comprised of people who are huge fans of the series, so I’m more than positive they’ll know not to screw it up (that, and they’ve said they had consulted with Sucker Punch during the development of Thieves in Time).

#4 1 year ago
  5. polygem

glad you guys are well and safe…

loving the series. murray is da boss. love the humour. i hope they don´t screw it up, but like TD said, it looks like they really did not rush it. it got delayed as well – i wanna see that as a positive sign. i am also a bit afraid though, i must admit. after resistance bs vita and the last ratchet and clank game i really feel like sony must take much more care about their great ip´s again. i am optimistic though….and, like always, here is my demand sony: A FREAKING AAA PS3 MEDIEVIL GAME!!!! SOON! PLEASE! FFS!!!

#5 1 year ago