Assassin’s Creed 3 trailer rings in tomorrow’s launch

Monday, 29th October 2012 22:19 GMT By Brenna Hillier

Ubisoft has been quite cagey about how Assassin’s Creed 3 protagonist Connor ended up in the brotherhood and thereby in the midst of the American Revolution, but this launch trailer spells it out quite clearly. Don’t hit the break if you want to go in clean.

Assassin’s Creed 3 arrives on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on October 30 in the US and October 31 elsewhere; sister title LIberation hits Vita alongside it. The PC and Wii U versions release in November.

1. bzahediasl

i’m playing it from october 25…its very good game and i enjoy it…but many bugs are in game like on the horse and pants are problem…

2. absolutezero

Pass. Sadly I have little to no interest in Assassin’s Creed at all anymore.

Over exposure just drained any sort of enthusiasm I had about it.

3. Hcw87

AC3 feels fresh actually, the new setting really helps. It’s a really good game, expect lots of 9′s and 8′s.

4. Moonwalker1982

I’ve bought the game as well. Hopefully i can pick it up tomorrow or else wednesday. I wasn’t going to buy it, cause just like you Absolutezero, i am a bit tired of it. ACBH and ACR really got me fatigued on AC games, BUT…i am hopeful that there’s plenty new in this game. It has been in the making for much more years than ACBH and ACR and hopefully that means new features and a fresh feeling.

I’ve bought it, because this store in my country let’s you trade in 3 games as long as they are worth 40 euro (used) , you can then buy ACIII for 20 euros. So i traded in Fable 3, Risen and Alone in the dark :D That’s a deal i can’t ignore.

5. SlayerGT

Jesus its bloody yeah?? Anyone worried reviews aren’t up early?

6. Ireland Michael

@5 They’re embargoed until later today.

7. SlayerGT

@6 no cause for concern?

8. Ireland Michael

@7 Why would it be?

I’ve played it already, and my own personal verdict is that it’s great, for what little my opinion matters.

9. SlayerGT

@8 no reason I guess. I hope its good. They certainly make it look it in the few trailers I’ve seen.