Assassin’s Creed 3 gets clothing line that dresses to kill

Thursday, 25th October 2012 09:17 GMT By Dave Cook

Assassin’s Creed 3 joins Hitman: Absolution as the latest game to receive a clothing line. Check out shots of the hooded garbs below.

The collection has been created by Musterbrand and prices range from £23 – £159. You can buy it over at the official Assassin’s Creed 3 clothing page.

“This isn’t your typical range of gaming merchandise,” says Knut Bergel, CEO, musterbrand, “subtle, yet very much Assassin’s Creed, this collection is our most extraordinary yet, and we can’t wait to see it out there in the real world.

“Over the years, we’ve really raised the bar in terms of game-inspired clothing and, like the games that inspired it, the Assassin’s Creed Collection is something truly special.”

Would you buy any of this gear? Let us know below.

1. Get_crazy

Why don’t you share the website where you can buy all this pretty stuff ?

Edit: It’s kind of weird to publish an article that is not finished. I don’t get why you do this, this is not the first time that VG247 do this.

Anyway, this collection is pretty neat!

2. heggers

Although it all looks really cool I think I’ll stick to Insert Coin for my AC clothing. They’re a damn sight cheaper and the hoodies have the peak

3. GwynbleiddiuM

Instead of that Assassin look, we make you look like homeless people. this should be their slogan.

4. MadFingerz

I like the look of the Insignia Long Zip Hood, I would’t mind buying that one.

5. YoungZer0

Hey, i have the same shoes as in picture #4. And dem pants look nice too. But i can’t seem to be able to buy them at the site.

6. Gekidami

The second pic looks more like something form Prototype. Still, some nice looking stuff.

7. viralshag

That knitted hoody is actually quite nice.

8. Gekidami

It is, costs round 100 though :S

Going off comments from Ubi Workshop from people who got the replica Desmond coat, the price is high, the shipping time terrible and it literally fell to pieces for some. Though that thing was limited and sold on another site, these might be better.

9. viralshag

Well the price is about standard for a decent hoodie like that. It really depends on how decent that actually is.

10. rleone

Ok. This is hot ish i would get it without a doubt.

11. javiix

Hey YoungZer0 ,Can you tell me where did you buy that shoes? they look awesome :D

12. tobias166

That stuff is just too cool if any one know a website to buy it please tell me XD

13. soccercreed501

YoungZero can you please give me the name of those shoes. I wonder what kind of pants those are? I think those shoes in photo 2 are a type of converse.

14. YoungZer0

Erm, a little bit late for the answer but I’ll give it anyway:

The shoes are from Goertz 17/Akira. Germany. They don’t seem to have the same type anymore and it might be just limited to germany only, I’m not sure.

Those three look similar though:

One