PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale trailer caps off Sony’s teases

Tuesday, 23rd October 2012 05:13 GMT By Brenna Hillier

Sony has released a full-length trailer for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale in the legacy of the “To Michael” campaign of last year.

The trailer follows three teasers. Uncharted’s Nathan Drake, God of War’s Kratos, LittleBigPlanet’s SackBoy, and InFamous’s Cole are shown duking it out, although a very special fifth guest makes a late appearance.

That the team behind the Michael campaign are back in action for PlayStation All-Stars is quite fitting; it was this campaign that causes SuperBot to leak like the SS Jumblies about its project. The PlayStation 3 exclusive arrives in November.

1. Nath_gamer

Awww Hell yeah! Haters Gunna Hate, Real people Gunna LOVE!

2. Ireland Michael

I’ll admit… although I could care less about PAL as a game..l that trailer was kinda badass.

3. Dragon246

Amazing trailer. The end fight between those 4 was awesome. But I hoped more characters would show up, which would really had made the trailer epic. :D
    Hoping more trailers would follow…

4. Erthazus

I thought the trailer was ok.

I liked the previous trailer better.

5. SameeR_Fisher

That was awesome.

6. OrbitMonkey

Nerdgasm :-)

Now wheres the 360 smashbro’s ripoff?

7. monkeygourmet

Trails Rider and Bike
    Happy Wars knight
    Kinect Sensor
    Joanna Dark
    B Orchid
    Fulgore

Can’t think of anymore! ;)

8. Nath_gamer

@8 You can’t think of any more because there aren’t any more, I haven’t even heard of 80% of the characters you listed.

9. OlderGamer

@Orbit, Major Nelson is a hidden char!!

And the games boss would be a big glowing ring, red of course.

10. OlderGamer

I hope Nintendo Phobic gamers that secretly desire a Smash Bros brawl enjoy their game. Looks pretty, can’t speak about about the controls or balance, but they should be good enough for gov work. The game looks good from the actual gameplay I have seen.

Not for me, but then I don’t play Smash Bros either.

11. Clupula

There are no such things as Nintendo Phobic gamers. There are only realists and Nintendo fanboys.

As for this, I played the BETA and didn’t like it, but then again, I don’t like Smash Brothers and really would have preferred a real fighting game, to some sort of party fighter. Not to mention, I still think the roster sucks.

Oddly, this title makes me happy that I’m currently single because, like the Ape Escape games before it, if I were in a relationship at the time, I’m sure I’d have to be getting this to make the missus happy.