BioShock: Infinite Beast of America trailer worth the wait

Sunday, 21st October 2012 22:31 GMT By Brenna Hillier

BioShock: Infinite has been graced with its first new trailer in almost a year, and you’re not even reading this, are you? You’re already through the break.

The Machinima-exclusive trailer clocks in at under two minutes but contains plenty of badassery anyway. I won’t say any more; watch it for yourself below.

BioShock: Infinite has been pretty quiet since its amazing E3 2011 demo – which even at 15 minutes is still well worth your time – surfacing only briefly for the 2011 VGAs. This silence was potentially explained by the announcement of a delay in May this year; we’re expecting it on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in February.

1. deadstoned

Can’t beat a well edited gameplay vid with a banging sound track :) . Game looks great. Loved the first Bioshock, I think I’ll pre-order this one some time next year.

Another well edited vid with awesome soundtrack for metro Last light: http://youtu.be/8pCq0tkCB8M

2. Telepathic.Geometry

My worry levels have gone way down after watching this. Looks like it’s gonna kick arse!

3. Edo

Thanks…better late than never I guess…

4. Moonwalker1982

Yeah VG247 is rather late with the video, but hey it happens. Awesome trailer though. I don’t think we should worry anymore and the releasedate remains unchanged, which is good.

I doubt it’s gonna look like this on my 360 though.

5. Sini

meh go back under the sea

6. OrbitMonkey

Yum! YUMMY! In my tummy!

7. polygem

love the start. very much bioshock 1. i really hope this one will be good. i couldn´t enjoy 2 as much as i enjoyed the first one, so i am more than happy that they changed the setting…looks good.

8. YoungZer0

I want Prey 2. ._.

9. TheBlackHole

Meh.

10. roadkill

Awesome! :D

11. Mike W

I love the soundtrack….and the gameplay looks insane. It looks like you can pop the heads off now of your enemies. Day one buy for me.