This month, Nintendo will begin distributing special events for Pokémon Black and White 2 based on the events of the 2012 Pokémon World Championships.
The special events will give players the chance to battle teams used by the top finalists at the Pokémon World Championships, which took place in Hawaii in August.
From October 22, finalists from the Junior Division will be distributed as in-game Pokémon Trainers; you’ll be able to find them in Unovo’s Driftveil City, at the 2012 Junior Division Challenge distribution event. The featured players are 2012 Pokémon Video Game World Champion Abram Burrows, Junior Division Runner-up Brian Hough, and Junior Division finalists Brendan Zheng and Kippei Takaki.
On November 5, the 2012 Senior Division Challenge distribution will open, and finally on November 19, the =2012 Masters Division Challenge distribution will kick off.
Here’s the full list of featured finalists and the dates they’ll become available:
- 2012 Junior Division Challenge (Distribution begins October 22 via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service)
- Junior Division World Champ Abram Burrows as World Champ Abram
- Junior Division Runner-up Brian Hough as World Runner-up Brian
- Junior Division 3rd Place Finisher Brendan Zheng as World Finalist Brendan
- Junior Division 4th Place Finisher Kippei Takaki as World Finalist Kippei
- 2012 Senior Division Challenge (Distribution begins November 5 via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service)
- Senior Division World Champ Toler Webb as World Champ Toler
- Senior Division Runner-up Jaime Martinez Alonzo as World Runner-up Jaime
- Senior Division 3rd Place Finisher Nitesh Manem as World Finalist Nitesh
- Senior Division 4th Place Finisher Henry Maxon as World Finalist Henry
- 2012 Masters Division Challenge (Distribution begins November 19 via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service)
- Masters Division World Champ Ray Rizzo as World Champ Ray
- Masters Division Runner-up Wolfe Glick as World Runner-up Wolfe
- Masters Division 3rd Place Finisher Abel Martin Sanz as World Finalist Abel
- Masters Division 4th Place Finisher Joe Polkowski as World Finalist Joe