Street Fighter x Tekken will be given a thorough overhaul with a free update bringing the fighter to Version 2013.
The update announced by Yoshinori Ono during New York Comic Con, and then detailed during a panel by Matt Dahlgren.
Version 213 is expected in mid-December and althouhg a full change list has not been released, some of the details are listed below, as reported by Shoryuken:
- System Changes
- Standard throws are faster, and now have a 5F start-up, rather than the 7F start-up in previous versions.
- Anti-air techniques for Tekken characters have been improved.
- Recoverable health regenerates at a slower rater, reducing the number of timeouts.
- Recoverable health has a more distinct color.
- The cinematic camera during Boost Combos has been changed, giving battles a speedier feel.
- The visual effect while Gems are active has been changed.
- The “Fight” message at the start of each round disappears faster.
- Character Changes
- Ken: ’Shippu Jinraikyaku’ now has greater forward movement and increased damage.
- Kazuya: ’EX Wind God Fist’ now has full invincibility from the start-up to the end of active frames.
- M. Bison: ’Knee Press Nightmare” is now projectile-invincible.
- Bob and Paul: Walk speed is now faster.