Tue, Oct 09, 2012 | 21:38 BST
Divinity Anthology Collector’s Edition announced for limited release
A Divinity Anthology Collector’s Edition has been announced for limited release in celebration of the series’ 10th anniversary.
Larian Studios has said the collection will include Divine Divinity, Beyond Divinity and Divinity II: Developer’s Cut DRM-free.
It also includes:
- Steam multi-lingual versions of Divine Divinity, Beyond Divinity and Divinity II: Developer’s Cut.
- Two soundtracks featuring the best works of composer Kirill Pokrovsky,as well as outtakes and rare pieces that never made it into the games.
- A 130-page Developer’s Journal telling the story Larian’s last 15 years in the games business accompanied by many pieces of unreleased art.
- An old-school sticker set offering skulls, dragons and princesses.
- Two double-sided posters.
- Two codes for unique in-game items for Divinity: Dragon Commander and Divinity: Original Sin, both of which are expected to be released in 2013.
Only 25.000 copies have been produced, and are en route to retail stores in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Sweden, South Africa and the United Kingdom. It will run you €29.99.
A small run of the Divinity Anthology Collector’s Edition is also available for order directly from the studio with every box signed personally by the development team.
Finally, the Divinity Anthology will also become available digitally – with Steam and Larian Vault releases in the works, later this month. GOG.com will be offering Divinity II: Developer’s Cut.
Farhang Namdar, game designer at Larian Studios, explains it all in this short video below.