Blizzard’s presence at New York Comic Con will consist of a panel dedicated to the firm’s collaboration with UDON on a tribute art book, and a Blizzard Entertainment Publishing panel.
Here’s the schedule:
Signings: Pearl of Pandaria Graphic Novel Signing – Friday, October 12, 12.00pm. – 1.00pm – DC Booth #1238
- Pearl of Pandaria writer Micky Neilson and artist Sean “Cheeks” Galloway and his team will be standing by to sign copies of DC’s latest Blizzard graphic novel.
Panels: UDON – Friday, October 12, 7.45pm – 8.45pm – Room 1A06
- Stop by to learn about Blizzard and UDON’s upcoming collaboration on a new Blizzard-themed Tribute art book and contest.
Blizzard Entertainment Publishing: Saturday, October 13, 2.45pm – 3.45pm – Room 1A14
- Learn what’s happening in the world of Blizzard books with panelists Michael Stackpole (science fiction and fantasy author), Micky Neilson (Blizzard Publishing Lead), and Dave Kosak (World of Warcraft Lead Quest Designer).
- Insight Editions: Get a sneak peek at The Art of Blizzard, an upcoming book which offers an exclusive look at the ideas and imagery that have defined over 20 years of Blizzard gaming. Booth #1882
- Mega Bloks: NYCC attendees will be treated to an in-depth look at the making of the Mega Bloks World of Warcraft toys and a sneak peek at the winter line up! Mega Bloks will also be giving away a limited number of Chen Stormstout posters and Chen figures. Booth #1206
NYCC runs October 11-14 at the Javits Center located on Eleventh Avenue, between 34th and 40th streets, on the West side of Manhattan.