World of Tanks will have British armored fighting vehicles added to the mix with update 8.1, according to Wargaming.
Update 8.0 was just released, but the developer is still hard at work on more updates.
Here’s a few of the goodies rolling out with the next few patches.
- El Halluf
- Dragon’s Ridge
- Retouching all of the maps and making visual improvements with each update.
Introduction of the British Tree:
- Cruiser Mk 1
- Cruiser Mk IV
- Cruiser Mk II
- Cruiser Mk III
- Vickers Medium Mk I
- Vickers Medium Mk II
- Vickers Medium Mk III
- Infantry Tank Mk II Matilda
- Centurion Mk I
- Centurion Mk III
- FV4202 (105)
- Churchill I
- Churchill VII
- Black Prince
Introduction of new Premium Tanks
- German tier 6: Pz IV Schmalturm (medium)
- German tier 7: Panther M10 (medium)
- Soviet tier 7: SU-122-44 (tank destroyer)
No word just yet on when update 8.1 will be released, but you can look at shots of the new tanks, the British tree, and a prototype shot below.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.