The Resistance Collection will run you $39.99 this winter

Thursday, 4th October 2012 16:10 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

The Resistance Collection, which includes all three games in the series from Insomniac Games and the bonus DLC content for Resistance 2 and Resistance 3 will run you $39.99 when it releases this winter on PS3.

The Resistance Collection will include Resistance: Fall of Man, Resistance 2, and Resistance 3 as well as DLC content for Resistance 2 and Resistance 3 . This includes the Aftermath Pack and skin bundle from Resistance 2, and both the Brutality and Survival Packs from Resistance 3.

A final release date will be revealed “in the coming weeks.”

1. The_Red

I really wish Resistance 3 was give the marketing push that R2 got. As much as I hate the first two games, the third one was an absolutely great FPS.

2. Deacon

Despite your opinions on the series, that is a shockingly good price.

3. CyberMarco

I really like these collections. Can’t get a better deal! :P

4. PEYJ

Strange. It has been out in Denmark for some time.

5. CyberMarco

@4 Same thing in Greece.

Here is the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BagjAdiRXc

6. ps3fanboy

YOU GUYS RELEASED THE TRILOGY COLLECTION NOT LONG AGO!(may 16th).. and there was no dlc included at all, so what the hell is this NEW COLLECTION??…

DONT TELL ME YOU ARE GONNA RELEASE THE TRILOGY COLLECTION AGAIN… BUT THIS TIME WITH THE DLC!!.. IF SO FUCK YOU I AM NOT BUYING ANYTHING RESISTANCE AGAIN EVER!!!

7. Stephany Nunneley

@6 It’s for the US only as far as I can tell. I don’t see it mentioned on the EU PS Blog, and the European end has yet to send me a PR on the matter like SCEA did.

That doesn’t mean anything though, just something else to note.

8. Se_7_eN

@6 – Sir, you need to calm down…

R3 alone is worth this price tag, that game is awesome.

9. polygem

like those collections as well. great price too. resistance is a fun franchise. only bad game was the vita one :(

10. OlderGamer

Collections can be fantastic, they are a great way pick up games that got passed you when they came out. The curve ball for me is the DLC, if it is included, I buy in, if not I pass again.

The idea of buying a cheap game is voided when you have to fork out, sometimes, the full price you paid as DLC.

11. CyberMarco

@10 +1

I thing that I’ve learned from this generation is that patience can be very rewarding. 4 of 5 game releases tend to get a GOTY edition in less than a year.

12. ps3fanboy

lets say you bought the already released trilogy collection a couple of months ago. because you thought the dlc was included, all trilogy collection do include it.. then you discover you didnt get the dlc, okay i can live with it… but then a couple of months later you see a new trilogy collection get released with the dlc… GREAT!!.. this is the worse thing ever..

13. Kuwabara

@1 resistance 2 was bloody awesome, from start to finish!!