Minecraft’s latest snapshot is available and you can view some of the new information below.
But wait, there’s more, according to PCGamesN:
- Slimes now spawn in swamps when the sun goes down.
- Move items into your inventory slots by pressing the 1 to 9 keys while the mouse is over them.
- Fires spread more conservatively, no more out of control blazes.
- New Flatworld terrain generation options.
- Bug fixes for paintings and teleporting pets.
- Shinier Beacon texture.
Check out the latest snapshot here.
The Pretty Scary update is slated for October 24.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.