FIFA 13 has blitzed to the top of the UK top 40 chart, knocking Borderlands 2 off after just one week.
Borderlands 2 was, however, the biggest UK game launch of the year last week, so it has performed well despite only holding onto the top spot for a week. FIFA 13 has rolled right in and knocked everyone down a peg, selling one million copies in its first week.
Aside from Call of Duty, Black Ops, Modern Warfare 2 & 3, FIFA 12 is the only game in the UK ever to hit that magic million.
Here is the top 20. The rest will follow soon:
1. FIFA 13 (EA)
2. Borderlands 2 (2K Games)
3. F1 2012 (Codemasters)
4. World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria (Activision)
5. Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 (Konami)
6. Sleeping Dogs (Square Enix)
7. Rocksmith (Ubisoft)
8. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
9. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros)
10. New Super Mario Bros 2 (Nintendo)
11. Dead or Alive 5 (Tecmo
12. Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft)
13. LittleBigPlanet Vita (Sony)
14. Dead Island GOTY Edition (Koch)
15. Max Payne 3 (Rockstar)
16. Angry Birds Trilogy (Activision)
17. Gran Turismo 5 Academy Edition (Sony)
18. London 2012 The Official Video Game (Sega)
19. Guild Wars 2 (NCsoft)
20. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (Namco Bandai)
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.