FIFA 13 launches on Friday across the UK, and retailer Game is offering a trade-in deal that can net you the game for just 99p.
MCV reports that Game is offering FIFA 13 for just 99p to anyone who trades in two of the following games when making their purchase:
- The Amazing Spider-Man (360)
- Dragon’s Dogma (360/PS3)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (360/PS3)
- Ghost Recon Future Soldier (360)
- Max Payne 3 (360/PS3)
- New Super Mario Bros (Wii)
- Pokemon Block or White (DS)
- Prototype 2 (360/PS3)
- Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (360/PS3)
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (360/PS3)
- Lollipop Chainsaw (360/PS3)
- The Witcher 2 (360/PS3)
- Sniper Elite V2 (360/PS3)
MCV adds that Game will be holding a similar deal when Resident Evil 6 launches October 2nd, but the trade-in games may change. We’ll have more on this next week.