Dead Space 3 gameplay video walks you through Eudora

Tuesday, 25th September 2012 20:07 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Dead Space 3 has a video available featuring 15 minutes of gameplay which is walked through by the the creative director and senior audio artist. It’s basically a gameplay video of Eudora. We’ve not seen it before, despite the date on the video. And it appears not many other have either going by viewer count. If you’ve seen it before, just consider it a refresher course. Dead Space 3 is due on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in February 2013.

1. Lord Gremlin

So, those small, annoying no-fun scripted scenes from first 2 games? They’re now longer. How is this a good thing?
    Stop adding more shitty parts! Dear god, this is worse than DMC4 platforming.

2. KAP

Speak for yourself dude.

3. Moonwalker1982

Is it just me or does it seem unusual colourful?

4. Phoenixblight

Is that bad?

Del toro uses a lot of color in his movies too even the dark moments there is still color.

5. Moonwalker1982

Oh no no, don’t get me wrong, i actually find it kinda cool. I haven’t watched the full thing yet though, but this could be a nice change. It even kinda gives me a Killzone 3 vibe, and thats nice.

6. Maximum Payne

It actually look very much like previous game so all those hate for nothing ? :)

7. Mineral4r7s

What about the coop part? I though this was supposed to be coop with your stupid Sheva-like Sidekick.

8. Telepathic.Geometry

It’s drop in drop out as far as I know, so it’s up to you…

9. Phoenixblight

Not sure where you heard that. There is no stupid AI following you around like RE5.

10. Mineral4r7s

@9 thats good to hear, now after I did some research I have another concern. Looks like Origin is required. I went to Deadspace.com and the first thing I read was something about origin accound.

no money from me then.

11. Phoenixblight

Jumping the gun a bit? there has nothing been said about it being Origin exclusive especially since dead space 1 and 2 are on steam.

12. freedoms_stain

@11, DS1+2 were pre-Origin and neither had dlc released on PC, DS3 is a different story. Pretty likely to require Origin.

13. Mineral4r7s

lets just say I am overcautious when it comes to EA.