Assassin’s Creed 3 & Liberation: new combat screens are deadly gorgeous

Tuesday, 25th September 2012 08:17 GMT By Dave Cook

Assassin’s Creed 3 and Assassin’s Creed Liberation have received yet another new batch of fresh screens courtesy of Ubisoft. They show combat, city environments, and PS Vita visuals so good you’d think you were looking at a full PS3 release. Check out the detailed shots below.

Thanks AGB.

1. alimokrane

….This franchise has exhausted me…. Ubisoft has flooded the internet with sreens/videos leaving pretty much nothing to be discovered…

2. Ignatius_Cheese

Is it just me or is this looking more and more like Red Dead Redemption? :)

Liberation looks pretty tip top for a Vita game!

3. JRNO

@1 I felt exactly the same with Uncharted 3. As much as I crave for new bits of information on my favorite games, some times the guys at PR just show too much. I’ve been able to keep myself off most of the new media for AC III, which hopefully will pay off once I get my hands on the game itself.

4. woe

You’d think you were looking at a full PS3 release? The Vita version will nothing like the console versions nor will it look as good as those doctored to the last pictures posted above.

5. rubicante

Is that Aveline in the third picture from the top left? She looks beautiful there.

6. CycloneFox

Wow, I must say, firstly I thought that maybe, the Vita game will be rushed and look okay-ish, but might technically not be as good as Uncharted or Gravity Rush. But those screenshots look just fantastic. On first sight, I didn’t even notice where the Vita shots ended and where the console-shots began.
    It was really not exaggerated at all, when people said, the PS Vitas graphics looks as good as PS3′s starting titles. In fact, the worst looking Vita game, which is Resistance: Burning Sky, looks better than it’s PS3-starting title Resistance 1.

But lets not talk about bad graphics. This one looks just stunning in terms of poly-counts, lightning or the character models. Really looking foreward to this. ^^