Assassin’s Creed 3 & Liberation screens show both stars fighting back-to-back

Monday, 24th September 2012 09:19 GMT By Dave Cook

Assassin’s Creed 3 and PS Vita’s Assassin’s Creed Liberation have received a new batch of screens from Ubisoft. The shots show young Connor in action, Aveline hunting crocodiles and both characters fighting back-to-back against a pack of attacking British soldiers. Check them out below.

Thanks AGB.

1. JRNO

Assassin’s Creed III just keeps looking better and better. If it wasn’t for Borderlands 2, it’d be a long wait til October 31st.
    As for Liberation, I’m still bit on the fence. If I were going to buy a Vita, it’d definitely be for that game.

Maybe I’ll pick one up while I’m visiting the states later this year. $249 is a lot cheaper than 249€.

2. acridweasel

I’m no naturalist, but wouldn’t Aveline encounter alligators as opposed to crocs?
    I know there are crocodiles in the US, but I think they are limited to Florida.
    The New Orleans setting would indicate ‘gators to me.

Anyway, I’m very excited for ACIII and am looking forward to see how Liberation turns out.

3. lexph3re

I really like how you can’t tell much of a difference between the Console version and the Vita version. I was planning on getting AC3 but I am getting Liberation first. That way I can give the series another try and at the same time get a cheaper version that will port over to AC3 If I really enjoy it. Sounds win win for me

4. rubicante

@acridweasel, they are alligators. It’s been confirmed earlier. You can tell by their mouths.

5. Dave Cook

Are we actually debating the species now?

The games industry has come so far since the late 70s.

6. acridweasel

@rubicante – Thanks, thought so!
    @Dave Cook – I was at work, what the hell am I supposed to do other than point out errors in digital fauna? :)

7. jldoom

@1 Yes definitely I’m considering the same thing. I was waiting for a nice bundle to come out with the PS Vita with a game I’d actually be excited to play.

8. Pytox

@7 there will be a white ps vita bundle with liberations, they showed that at e3

9. ManuOtaku

I think victims of gators and crocs, give two flying ducks which one attacks them, the end result is mostly the same either way ;)

10. rubicante

@ManuOtaku, Aveline isn’t going to end up the victim though. She might be looking for a specific set of scales to form some clothing ;)

11. ManuOtaku

#10 rubicante LOL, yes mundane reasons like fashion, now i got his concern over it.