Wii U: ‘CPU is less powerful than Xbox 360 & PS3, causes challenges’ – Tecmo

Friday, 21st September 2012 10:16 GMT By Dave Cook

Wii U’s CPU is less powerful than those found in Xbox 360 and PS3, Dynasty Warriors producer Akihiro Suzuki has revealed. The developer has also explained why this causes challenges when developing games for the platform.

Speaking with Eurogamer, Suzuki explained that the Wii U’s CPU is causing his team trouble.

Suzuki said, “One of the weaknesses of the Wii U compared to PS3 and Xbox 360 is the CPU power is a little bit less. So for games in the Warriors series, including Dynasty Warriors and Warriors Orochi, when you have a lot of enemies coming at you at once, the performance tends to be affected because of the CPU. Dealing with that is a challenge.”

“Developing on new hardware in itself was a challenge,2 he added, “and also making that launch date was a challenge. But from a visual standpoint, based on the performance of the Wii U, we knew the game had the capability of having much better graphics than games on PS3 and Xbox 360.”

Suzuki also suggested that Wii U is capable of better visuals than its counterparts, “Make no mistake, from a visual standpoint, it is able to produce better graphics. So our challenge was to make a higher quality graphics. We were able to meet that.”

Thanks GI.Biz.

Warriors Orochi 3 HYPER will release in Europe during the Wii U launch window.

1. G1GAHURTZ

Uh oh…

2. Dragon246

A beautiful painting with no moving parts. So un-ninty.

3. KAP

Truth be told, talk of Wii U’s power will be irrelevant come this time next year.. I mean the folk that’ll most likely purchase Wii U wont care for Its CPU, GPU, NFU, PO-PO bollox really will they..

4. IrrationalGamer

This is disappointing to hear. So they’re counting on superior programming techniques to get around this, or they don’t care about good AI? The possibility of a problem with AI shouldn’t even be an issue at this point in time.

That PS4 is looking better every day.

5. Erthazus

LOL.

Less powerfull than super mega dated Xbox 360 CPU?

Lawl. Okay. So it’s indeed have less power than in Xbox 360 or PS3.

6. The_Red

That’s the thing. Nintendo isn’t just aiming for those folks (Wii Fit / Party fans). They’re gunning for the hardcore this time around and while those DO care more about quality of exclusives, this could end up problematic for some multi platform titles they’re trying to get with Wii U.

7. dreamcastnews

‘Suzuki also suggested that Wii U is capable of better visuals than its counterparts, “Make no mistake, from a visual standpoint, it is able to produce better graphics. So our challenge was to make a higher quality graphics. We were able to meet that.

I point you to this for those that care about power over gameplay.

8. monkeygourmet

This is going to be fun! :)

People really need to get over the power issue…

I’m going to stop playing my Xbox and PS3 because the games look awful…

My phone is more powerful lol

Yep, uncharted 3, Killzone, Forza 4, Gears of War all look awful…

I can barely make out what’s happening with the muddy textures and low resolution, I’m going to throw them in the bin…

Seriously, if you want graphics, go PC. The 720 and PS4 will still be outclassed on arrival by PC so chasing the graphics ‘dragon’ is futile.

I’d take an inventive game on the Wii U over COD on the 720 any day.

9. G1GAHURTZ

I’d take an inventive game on the Wii U over COD on the 720 any day.

Also consider that in another 7 years time, that console would basically have 14 year old technology, whereas ‘the competition’ would have left it for dust long ago.

10. monkeygourmet

I understand that, but I’ve already gone through that terrible affliction with the Wii and 3DS…

It wasn’t as bad as you think! ;)

But yeah, each person must weigh it up themselves. Im lucky enough to have all 3 consoles at the moment but I do get where you are coming from.

Cost of development is prob what Nintendo wants to keep low… That will ensure riskier and more varied games compared to 720 & PS4… At least, that’s what I hope! :)

11. stretch215

This is hilarious! How is it even possible that this system is going to be”dated”out of the box? Also @ wiimonkey people are comparing the consoles to each other, not phones or PC. For this system to be less powerful (CPU-wise) than 6 year old consoles is ridiculous. There is no debate. It’s not about chasing any “graphical dragon”, it’s about investing in a system that will hold up for a few years. If developers are already having problems with the power limitations imagine what will happen when Sony & MS drop their more powerful offerings. The wiiu will be the home of watered down ports and (of course) 1st party exclusives. I think the wiiu, in the near future, will be largely ignored by devs. Much like the Wii.

12. OlderGamer

“I’d take an inventive game on the Wii U over COD on the 720 any day.”

The point is, monkey, would you pay £250-300 for a console that struggles to compete with a 7 year old one that you could easily buy for much, much less and already have a huge selection of games to go with it? (Plus infinitely better online and media functionality)”

But you wanna remember G1GA, that most of the core audiance here and in general already own those other systems. So it isn’t really a choice between WiiU OR one of those other systems.

The choice is down to do you want a new system, with inovative control.

I think at this point there are very few gamers out there that don’t have a current gen game system, if they wanted one.

WiiU will sell to Nintendo fans, like myself. It will sell to gamers that already have other systems, like Pat and Dave, because they want something new.

It has appeal.

I know it sounds like goofy NDF excuses to some, but games aren’t about pure power. Not anymore. It isn’t like we are talking about PS2 level games on the WiiU.

And here we go again, another attack WiiU thread over its “Old Tech”. You folks can debate that all you want, I am just looking forward to playing the actual games.

Lastly:

“Seriously, if you want graphics, go PC. The 720 and PS4 will still be outclassed on arrival by PC”

This. Does this mean that folks can jump all over console graphics for being sub PC quality? For being years behind? For holding PC gaming back? Oh wait..Erth(and others) do that already. Just keep in mind everytime you guys jump all over WiiU over graphics, you sound just like Erth yacking about how awesome PC graphics are. He doesn’t even play in 1080p anymore, while your hoping that PS4/XBXNXT can offer 60fps/1080P.

See the parralel?

I don’t care if your playing a Vita, XB360, PC or WiiU, graphics are what your looking at, games are what your playing. Gameplay, it is why I play. Why do you play?

13. OlderGamer

“I think the wiiu, in the near future, will be largely ignored by devs. Much like the Wii.”

Who ignored the Wii? Because it sold more units and has more top selling software then not only other platform holding 1st party games, but also sold more then said 3rd partydev’d games across multiple systems. So maybe you guys that are too cool for Nintendo ignored it, but the game buying public didn’t ignore it.

Same old arguements, same people, new day.

14. Da Man

Yes let’s compare something which will be severely dated on arrival with something which will not be top notch.

Someone is so full of it Reggie is complaining.

PC has more games than PS3, but PS3 has more games than WiiU.

So you should buy a PC if you really are concerned with the amount of games.

Thanks for the logic, genius.

tl;dr: PC/Ninty zealots are the worst.

Rinse and repeat.

15. OlderGamer

What does tl;dr mean?

I have no idea, honestly. Took me forever to figure out FTW.

Also PC and Nintendo are near polar oppesites a zealot of one wouldn’t really be a zealot of the other. However if a person was a gamer and was just looking for great games, they could easily be fans of both. Of course those same people would prolly own other systems too. And I don’t own anything execpt…oh wait a sec. Yeah I have all of the systems.

16. ManuOtaku

#14 Da man i believe you posted those exact words before on another nintendo related topic and against OG too.

17. drift

Okay okay lets get this whole article correct before all the haters and so-called gaming experts start chatting complete bullshinit 1 PS4 HAS NOT BEEN ANOUNCED SO PLEASE STOP METNIONING SOMETHING THAT DON’T EXIST AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ITS GOING TO BE ABOUT THANK YOU. 2 ITS MORE THEN LIKELY GOING TO COST MORE THEN A FRIGGING CAR SO HUSH WITH YOUR NOISE ABOUT YOU WILL JSUT WAIT FOR THAT, WHEN MORE THEN LIKELY WOU WELL NOT BE ABLE TO AFFORD IT. 3 NEXTBOX ONCE AGAIN NOT BEEN ANNOUNCED AND EVEN IF ITS ANNOUCNED NEXT YEAR E3 HOW MUCH ARE YOU BETTING YOU WONT SEE IT TILL THE YEAR AFTER AND ALSO WILL COST AN ARM AND A LEG. SO ENOUGH OF THEM INVISIBLE NON EXISTENT CONSOLES LOL. This one developer out of all the developers. He who is creating one of the games that most people won’t buy in the west anyway. he is stating about the CPU which I’m sure that Nintendo have told him that all that info is meant to be kept to himself do you guys really think he could just be blabbering info out this close to launch like that and it be all official ???? i mean come-on its either Nintenod told him to say that or he is making up porkies he just wouldn’t be allowed to reveal such info especially this close to launch cmon y’all aint kids us your brains and even if it was true the games look sweet and play sweet so who the hell cares about cpu and shit like that as long as its working fine and dandy as weve seen already games look nice who the hell cares yea and $300 aint shit unless your some broke ass joke with no cashlow and if you are then shame on you plus when the invisible consoles do get announced and there price can’t wait to see everyones faces then lol nuff said. Conversation done

18. Da Man

I know,,ManuO, that’s the point.

Also, old man you can own all the systems in the world, it doesn’t stop you from being the most annoying devotee around here (currently)

19. ManuOtaku

Ok “Suzuki said, “One of the weaknesses of the Wii U compared to PS3 and Xbox 360 is the CPU power is a little bit less”

Then he states the following:
    “Suzuki also suggested that Wii U is capable of better visuals than its counterparts, “Make no mistake, from a visual standpoint, it is able to produce better graphics. So our challenge was to make a higher quality graphics. We were able to meet that”

So yes is clear now the WiiU CPU is less powerfull than the ps3/360 yet can make better graphics, i dont know but this will be the first console to do this i mean being less but at the same time being better, well i think this is a compliment rather than a detriment, the sad part would be if it was quite the opposite case, i mean if it was more powerfull but the graphics were worst, that will make me worried, this no in the slightest.

20. OlderGamer

Drift press Enter twice to sperate lines and start a new paragraph. I had to be told how to do that too at first. Plus, some folks won’t like the Caps, not that big a deal to me. Just saying. Esp when you post longer posts, people will have an easier time reading them if you break things up a bit. Just some friendly advice.

21. Telepathic.Geometry

This is disappointing though. Ninty are just penny pinching as usual. Granted, that dev probably needs to get better at Wii U programming to squeeze the extra bit of juice out of the box, but it really is ridiculous that the CPU will be slower than 7 years older tech.

To put this in perspective, I don’t think this is a catastrophe for Ninty or anything stupid like that, but considering that they are trying to court the hardcore this time around, they should really have set themselves the benchmark to at least surpass the PS3 and 360 in every regard, meaning ram, GPU, CPU, smaller size and so on.

Like I said, not the end of the world, but a little disappointing, even though knowing Ninty they’ll have put together a well balanced platform.

22. drift

#20 thank you my freind i’ll remmebr that its seems my fone has some serious touch screen issues lol thanks buddy.

23. DrDamn

@OG
    tl;dr ==> Too long, didn’t read.

24. drift

Fact is its working and as stated it has better visauls and its got Nintendo’s games.
    So right about now with all the cool stuff it can do, and better visuals I’m sold.
    So don’t care about the nit picking words of developers who are having personal issues because they can’t get their head around the tech.
    Also price is never a problem for me.
    What’s funny he is the only one to mention this.
    I mean Assassins creed 3 bigger better game then this, and have you heard any complaints from UBI, I mean anything ???????????????????.
    NOPE so I will bypass these statements lol.

25. stretch215

26. Clupula

@24 – The Nintendo Magic crowd is working overtime, sprinkling their Tingle dust around this thread. “I’m going to ignore developers, because I LOVE NINTENDO, DAMMIT! I’m going to conveniently forget about other developers who have said the same thing on articles on this very site for the last year, because I LOVE NINTENDO, DAMMIT!”

27. Clupula

@25 – Sometimes, I feel we shouldn’t even bother trying to pound logic into their heads. It’s like dealing with a cult.

28. ManuOtaku

#25 completely ignored is an strong word, is an absolute thing, which it is not the case, we have games from third party the last year and this year too, and i reality there has been quite a few tittles over the years from third party devs,, so ignored or completly igonored is not accurate, i will say it didnt received an strong support, but they received some support from third party developers.

29. ManuOtaku

#26 well i think he prefers to ignore it because the developers quite contradicts himself when he says is less powerfull, but has better graphics o_O

30. Clupula

@29 – not really. Makes perfect sense. You can manipulate less objects and have less sophisticated AI, but the objects you do have can be prettier.

@28 – and yes, please do provide a list of strong third party titles for the Wii released between September 2011 and now.

31. Clupula

I’m not seeing any list.

32. Clupula

Or, more accurately, maybe I am. XD

33. stretch215

@28 re-read my comment. I said ALMOST completely ignored in the LAST FEW YEARS. Get it? C’mon taco, get with the program :D. Seriously though, if you want a wii u, buy one. I don’t really care. I feel like you guys are trying to justify why it’s a worthwhile purchase, which is silly. Either that or you’re just that devoted to a games company (also silly).

34. ManuOtaku

# 30″You can manipulate less objects and have less sophisticated AI”

Thats not what he did stated, is a conjecture, he didnt said that they did compromise AI, in order to make the graphics look better, again if it is less powerfull it cannot do better graphics, even if you compromise other areas, if that was the case the battlefield 3 version of the ps3 and 360 should look better than the PC counterpart, since it handles less players, but it doesnt, and even it didnt look the same or came close to it.

As for the list just 2011, i will not call it strong, sure, but not completly ignored either, and i didnt said strong list i said quite a few tittles, which is different from ignored or it hasnt tittles, and they are:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, de Blob 2, Driver: San Francisco,Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II,Lego Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game,Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars, Lost in Shadow,Madden NFL 12,Major League Baseball 2K11, Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games,Max and the Magic Marker,NBA 2K12,Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides,Pro Evolution Soccer 2012,Rayman Origins,Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure,Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters,Top Spin 4,Transformers: Dark of the Moon,Virtua Tennis 4,WWE ’12,WWE All Stars,You Don’t Know Jack

in 2012 dragon quest, pandoras tower, last story, and all the games like zumba, just dance, and the sportly yearly iterations, etc, which is far for being completly ignored or almost ignored.

p.s #33 seeing the list above indicates that almost completly ignored, does not suit here neihter, it shows support, it will depend on what your preferences are, subjective thing here, but is not almost completly ignored, this year is the closest it gets to that statement, but it is because of the new console, rather than lack of support.

35. OlderGamer

Really Clupula? I don’t supose that Nintendo suporters(3rd party) may well have been working on new WiiU games over the past year or so? I bet there is a dip in PS360 3rd party new releases too in the year leading upto system launch.

I suspect that in the last year before the new MS/Sony systems most of the 3rd party releases from major pubs will be things like yearly releases in the like of EA Sports, and the normal run of annual franchises.

Thnx Doc, I didn’t realize that so many folks were affraid of reading ;)

“@13 old man, are you telling me that the wii hasn’t been almost completely ignored by 3rd party in the last few years? Didn’t think so. I think you should play some brain games (instead of Mario) to try and stave off that dementia.”

There has been a hella drop off last couple of years, no doubt. Not so much for 1st party games.

But isn’t the strength of Nintendos own games what we have been saying is their bread and butter all along? Personaly the only 3rd parties I would miss on the system is EA Sports games. But here comes another truth, you can own more then one system. I am playing this years NCAA13 on my PS3. Unless, of course, your one of those blindly devoted gamer types.

36. Clupula

@34 – So ports and crap. Got it.

“Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games?” You’re really trying to sell me on your point with a collection of party games?!?

37. Clupula

“Zumba?” “Just Dance?”

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

38. OlderGamer

You asked for a list, he gave you a list, and now becauseyou don’t like the games on it that somehow invalidates his list? Isn’t that sort of fanboyish?

39. Da Man

Not content with a shitty software support on Nintendo systems?

Here’s an advice: spend some money on another console.

Amazing.

40. Clupula

Seriously, if you asked me for a list of strong PS3/360 third party titles from the last year, I wouldn’t have even remembered Lego Pirates of the Carribean or Tiger Woods PGA or Skylanders? That’s seriously scraping the barnacles UNDER the bottom of the barrel.

41. Clupula

@38 – no, because I asked for STRONG third party titles. I should have said exclusives, to be quite honest, but I forgot to write that. He’s giving me the most shovel-worthy of shovel-ware.

42. ManuOtaku

#36 just because you dont like the game, doesnt mean it doesnt exist or that the console hasnt any games or third party support for that matter, theres people that like them,play them and bought them, why they cannot play them; again is a very subjective thing,i mean your preferences, i understand you dont like those games, not a single one, and i will respect that, but with what i dont agree, is because of this preference of yours, you are saying it has not games or third partys didnt support the console, just say the games that the wii has are not meant for me, with that i will agree with you, but that is not what it is mentioned here.

43. ManuOtaku

#41 cupula again very subjective, if i dont recall wrong in the mario milking thread you stated mario was milked beyond belief, not in those words, but it was the sentiment, now you are asking for exclusives, which mario fits because it is an exclusive and you agree is been milked, please made your mind it is milked or not, i mean either the wii has a lot of exclusives (milked), or its not and there is a lack of exclusives (not milked), you cannot have both ways here man.
    p.s you are calling call of duty, madden, de blob 2 and other tittles i listed shovelware, woow, just wooow man.

44. Clupula

Has nothing to do with not liking them, even though I don’t. It has to do with none of them being strong titles. None of them being anything but the kind of stuff you’d put in front of a 10 year old to keep them occupied. When a company gives the Wii only its scraps, that is not support. That’s pity. That’s “Oh, well, we have this piece of shit game that no one who has ever grown a pube would want to play, what should we do with it?” “Oh wait, let’s put it on the Wii.”

I could bring this thread into the hundreds, just naming PS3/360 third party titles that aren’t throw-away shovelware. Yet, you present me with a list of ports, crap, and games that aren’t getting released in the West (Dragon Quest X, for example).

45. Clupula

@43 – for the record, I don’t play Call of Duty and sports games bore the shit out of me. However, does the Wii version of Call of Duty have all of the graphics and features of the PS3/360 versions? If not, then it’s just a watered down port and therefore…SHOVELWARE!

46. ManuOtaku

“44 the games i put are strong tittles again, call of duty, de blob2, rayman, transformers, among other on the list are not shovelware, are not pitty, and they are indication that third party developers support the wii, it is not on the same level as ps3 or 360, but it has some support, yes you could bring those titles, i will have a bunch of them probably, but in the same vein i can give you great nintendo titles first party, and third party wise, i will understand you will not like anyone of them, and i will respect that notion, it is you and your preferences, but please dont said it has not games or third party support thats not true, it is not the best of the 3, but it does have support.

#45 That is your opinion, but doesnt make it shovelware, if thats the case all the PC titles that come to consoles are shovelware too, yes battlefield 3 is such a shovelware, rolls eyes.

47. Deacon

I think regarding WiiU third party moving forward, if the console itself sells, devs will continue to support it.

There seem to be quite a few people here who are quite happy with their controller as it is, and see little benefit in forking out £300 to play the same old Nintendo IP’s – albeit with a spangly new controller.

OG’s right of course, it’s the gameplay that matters. I’ve been fine with the input methods of games since my first Atari 2600. Controllers have gotten bigger and better, and I think we’re at the sweet spot now with regards to number of buttons etc. I don’t want to wave my arms around in the vague hope that I’ll feel immersed in what I’m doing. I won’t. Likewise, I don’t want to keep switching my view between two screens just for the sake of ‘originality’.

It seems at times that Nintendo struggle to think of NEW game ideas, so they’re constantly thinking of ‘innovative’ hardware to push their tried and tested mascots onto. Their games are regularly brilliant, but don’t have the mass appeal they once did (not when compared to the dudebro games like CoD, Fifa, etc).

Fair play to those excited about WiiU though. It might not do anything for me but I’m glad Nintendo are still doing their thing. The gaming world would be improved significantly if they would stop producing hardware and go software only, but I’d be sort of sad to see that happen.

WiiU IS the next gen (for Nintendo, and regular Wii users), so let them enjoy it.

I just hope it doesn’t get tonnes of killer RPG’s like Xenoblade.. cos then I’ll have to go against all I’ve said and buy one too.

48. Clupula

@46 – What did I tell you? Like talking to a cult.

Four watered down ports is somehow indicative of strong support for you.

49. ManuOtaku

Yes, because some gamers do only own a wii, which i hope they are not that many by the way, i believe in enjoying all consoles, why they cannot have the option to play call of duty?, even if it is not the same experience as with the other two consoles, man they have the right to play the game, even if it is a lesser experience, iam gratefull for playing battlefield 3 on consoles, even if its not like the PC counterpart, i am gratefull for playing it the way it is on consoles, becuase iam not a PC gamer, never have been and i never will, for various reasons, so if it wasnt for the consoles iteration, i would have never experience the game, i really dont mind if it is a lesser experience, and i think wii only owners deserve that chance too. the same as other gamers, including you, empathy man is a great thing.

p.s and its watering down due the power of the console, and iam gratefull the game came to the wii, it doesnt matter how, just thinking in the wii only owners.

And proudly i say iam not part of a cult, but iam part of the NDF of this site ;)

50. xino

less powerful and yet we are paying more money for it:/

51. OrbitMonkey

Another fine discussion between the NDF and the Anti Nintendo Unified Sect.

52. ManuOtaku

#51 but the question is orbit, it did entertain you? :), by the way glad you are back you were absent for a couple of days, great to know you are ok.

53. OlderGamer

“Seriously, if you asked me for a list of strong PS3/360 third party titles from the last year”

And again, you are slanting things. Nintendo and the 3rd parties that have been suporting them have been working on WiiU software. PS360 devs haven’t been as heavily into making nextgens games because those systems are still over a year away. Once the next gen efforts get underway in ernest(and they are starting to tht now), we will likly see the games coming out that take the least rescources. Like the annual releases that need more tweaking and less out right meaty developing(like Sports games and sequels).

That is normal when transitioning from one gen to another. Yeah is has been happening to Nintendo suport. It will also happen to PS360 support. 3rd parties gear up for next gen, that is going to be where their focus and resources go.

But keep on hating. And who are you trying to convince?

Look, Manu and I have been trading high scores on Pinball FX2(for the XB360) this past week. I, myself, have been playing my new copy of NCAA Football 13 for PS3. I also played Dungeon Hunter: Alliance(PS3) yesterday. And have Boarderlands I just downloaded(because I am a paying PSN+ member) that I will be playing this weekend.

I know you guys want to paint Nintendo as the scurge of the game world. Maybe you cried when playing a Mario game when you were younger, I don’t know. And I know you want to think of Nintendo fans as Zealots or blind fanboys. it just doesn’t work that way.

Manu calls them avid gamers, I use the term dedicated, some will say hardcore. But the truth is we are gamers. And as such we play and enjoy games. Guess what? Nintendo makes great games! Hell yeah I want to play those too.

Show me where it says to enjoy one system we have to pledge loyalty and can not enjoy another system? That is just crazy. Calling me a system or company fanboy is silly. If anyone is a fanboy wouldn’t it be the ones that DON’T play all of the systems?

It is almost sad to think of all of the great game experiences this gen that people missed because they couldn’t expand their minds.

54. stretch215

@ old man said “But here comes another truth, you can own more then one system. I am playing this years NCAA13 on my PS3. Unless, of course, your one of those blindly devoted gamer types.” I have all 3 consoles this generation. Try harder. P.s. the fact that you think you are introducing “truth”(lol) to anyone is entertaining, to say the least.

55. ManuOtaku

OG you know i really do understand they dont like nintendo games, because it is their preference, for right or wrong reasons, i wont judge, because at the end is their preference, and i respect that, what i dont agree and respect, and for that i put my NDF hat or shirt, is when they let those preferecens make statements like nintendo is for kids, has not games, collect dust, mario is milked, etc, which is very subjective thing and will depend on the preferences of the person and beholder, i just prefer if they just say nintendo is not for me, and i dont like nintendo or nintendo games, without resorting to issues that are very subjective and for that debatable, and also they state those subjective issues like they were the hold true or facts, thats the reason for my NDF attitude, hey we should patent that like the X attitude :)

56. OlderGamer

So the fact that gamers can have more then one system isn’t the truth, Stretch?

I agree with you Manu.