Remember Me – TGS Combo Lab gameplay walkthrough video

Friday, 21st September 2012 15:10 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Remember Me gameplay is shows in the TGS 2012 video below, which is a Combo Lab walkthrough. The action-adventure title from Dontnod and Capcom is slated for release in May 2013 on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. Thanks, AGB.

1. TheBlackHole

Fuck me. that was awful.

Every time I had to ‘cut back to the combo lab’ I would have switched the game off.

What a terrible, game-breaking, time wasting feature.

2. xino

IMPRESSIVE!

This is what I call INNOVATIVE in the action -combat- genre!

you create your own move list and create your own combo.
    Not only can you make your own combo but the combos causes effect!
    best yet, you can choose combo from different classes.

Just imagine Ninja Gaiden having similar create a combo to this? It would work like those amulet but much better!

yea you are right…it can be game breaking, just use Chain+Combo+Health regen. easy! But in the end, it’s optional and up to the user how they want the game to be challenging.

I like this new feature but not interested in the game:/

3. deathm00n

People complain about lack of innovation, when they do the innovation people says it’s bad

I’m looking at you @1

@2 is right, it is innovative, but the game still don’t conviced me

4. roadkill

Oh! This looks pretty good.

@1 Are you retarded!? You only have to switch to the combo-lab when you create your combons. Just like you switch to your character-screen every time you level up in a RPG. How is leveling up your character game breaking? Idiot!

5. Malmer

Innovative. This game is looking more and more interesting all the time.

6. Da Man

Like there has never been a create a combo in any videogame. Some clumsy arse fighting feat some ugly bitch in a generic sci-fi environment.

Amazing.