Delayed Fuse trailer now released

Friday, 14th September 2012 07:58 GMT By Naren Hooson

The trailer for Insomniac’s shooter Fuse is now out after being excluded from the initial reveal due to legal issues.

The trailer was planned and finished for the reveal but at the last minute legal issues arose which prevented the trailer from being included.

Formerly called Overstrike, players form up to 4 player co-ops in pursuit of Raven, a rogue organisation out to steal control of an alien energy source currently held in a classified military facility. Weapons in the game use this alien energy source, called Fuse.

Darkzero have the trailer on their site or it can be viewed below.

1. jorooo

I really liked the old style better. Now its just your typical co-op shooter. I hope the game is great, otherwise it will be the first bad insomniac game.

2. The_Red

Wow, I kinda liked the screens of this new version but this trailer… I don’t know. Either it was a really bad trailer (Not badly made but showing the game in a bad light) or the game itself is really bad.

3. TheBlackHole

That trailer was hilarious!

In trouble? BOOM! Shield.

Bad guy appear out of nowhere? BOOM! Shield.

Need to get to the next piece of cover? BOOOOOOOM! Shield.

So the shield is good, yeah?

4. Gekidami

Something tells me EA stepped in and gave IG some “hints”.

5. Ali

Well the game has just officially fell from my radar. 0 interest !

6. CyberMarco

At least they know how to make cool weapons!

7. Gadzooks!

So far I really couldn’t be less interested in Fuse.

It doesn’t scream ‘bland and generic’, it calmly speaks it in an even, monotone voice.

8. ps3fanboy

i did see the first trailer and i had hope this could be good. after seeing this new trailer, you know your just getting the generic sci-fi shooter… SO NO THANKS!

9. TheBlackHole

FUSE.

Not to be confused with…

HAZE.

Oh dear.

10. Len

I was just thinking that!

Looks terribly boring to me.