Trials Evolution: Gold Edition confirmed for PC release in 2013

Thursday, 6th September 2012 10:23 GMT By Dave Cook

Trials Evolution launched initially on Xbox 360, but developer Red Lynx has confirmed the game is coming to PC next year as a bolstered gold edition. Good news for fans of falling off things.

The PC version of Trials Evolution will have a full multiplayer mode, and all of the original Trials HD levels bundled, brining the track count to 120. The game’s track builder will aslo come as part of the package. There’s a trailer below.

Meanwhile, Xbox 360 gamers can look forward to the newly-announced DLC pack Trials Evolution: Origin of Pain. We’ve got details and screens right here.

Thanks PCGamesN.

1. dex3108

Finally Trials SE was really entertaining :D

2. CyberMarco

Nice to know.

3. Deacon

This one is sorely missed on PSN. Joe Danger doesn’t even come close.

4. Dave Cook

@3 I’m yet to play Joe Danger. How does it compare?

5. SplatteredHouse

YES! :D Fantastic news!

6. Deacon

I’ve only had a wee go on it, but I guess the best way to differentiate between them is that Joe Danger seems a lot more arcadey, and I think the level design in Trials is far more imaginative and varied.

I remember playing some of the end levels on the first Trials games and being COMPLETELY stumped as to how I was supposed to get my man across this impossible looking terrain. Joe Danger seems to be more about the points and less about overcoming the terrain.

7. mojo

havent played trials, but to me it seems trials is more about super accurate controls, whereas joe danger is mor about fast reaction.

And JD isnt as hard as people talk about Trials beeing hard i guess.
    Besides thje second to last level which is about 10 times harder then the entire rest of the game..