Thunder Wolves helicopter action game announced by Ubisoft

Thursday, 6th September 2012 15:58 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Thunder Wolves, a helicopter action game from Most Wanted, has been announced by Ubisoft.

Players will join the Thunder Wolves in their fight against global terrorism through a variety of missions such as: “high-risk convoy protection, deploying a commando on fast-moving train or unleashing hell on a fully destructible battlefield.”

It contains over 30 combinations of helicopters and weaponry to use in campaign mode, and are upgradeable.

The game also features two-player co-op where one flies the chopper while the other mans the gun. o

Thunder Wolves will be releases as a downloadable title in 2013 for PC, PSN, and XBL.

Thanks, Blue.

1. DSB

And in other news, new game sales are down by 15%.

2. Dave Cook

Can I just have a Desert Strike remake please? I’ll give EA a blank cheque if they want. They’d only get few hundred quid mind, but still…

3. DSB

I just want to know who greenlit that game, that description of the game, and that trailer.

And then I want them to publicly apologize, and proceed to eviscerate themselves with a katana.

@2 Renegade Ops? Avalanche should really expand on that whole concept.

4. GwynbleiddiuM

@Dave, they’re likely to ruin the image of Strike series than reviving it. We need an indie kickstarter for that and Road Rash, 2 of the best games I’ve ever played and deeply miss.

5. GwynbleiddiuM

@3 Just watched it, couldn’t agree more. It’s a pathetic trailer.

6. The_Red

Same here though I’d prefer an Urban Strike or Jungle Strike remake more.

This game feels like an Desert Strike meets Duke Nukem Forever.

7. wowtgp