R.A.W. – Realms of Ancient War video introduces you to the rogue

Tuesday, 4th September 2012 17:32 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

R.A.W. – Realms of Ancient War has been given a release date by Focus Home Interactive, and to get you pumped, a new video introducing the rogue has been released.

She is apparently a master of the bow and daggers and does well in close combat. Her leather armor and “average constitution do not fare very well in lengthy fights against numerous foes,” so players must make use of her stealth abilities.

The rogue is also well-versed in traps and dirty tricks, so that should come in handy as well.

Previous character reveals include the wizard, and warrior .

R.A.W. – Realms of Ancient War will be releases on Xbox Live (US/EU) and PSN (EU) on September 19 and on September 20 for PSN in the US.

The game will be released in October on PC.

1. Jerykk

I think you mean “rogue,” not “rouge.” =P

2. Stephany Nunneley

Yeah. I am having a bit of a hard time with it today. I gave my checking account number wrong, twice to the bank even. Bear with me and I’ll fix it.

3. DSB

In WoW, such typos were mercilessly punished :P

Is it just me, or are game titles getting progressively dumber? I swear, some of these guys are just going with the most aggressive nonsense.

There has to be a million games by now called something with either “Ancient”, “Realm” or “War”. But sure, why not make a generic sandwich out of all three, with a slice of forgettable on top.

4. deathm00n

@3 it could be worse, it could be “Ancient Realm of Zombie War”

5. DSB

@4 That’s gonna be their first DLC.

“Ancient Immortal Global Star Void Realm of Final Magic Zombie Defence War Operations..

.. Craft”

You’re welcome Focus Home Interactive.