Rollercoaster Tycoon 3D rolling to 3DS in October

Monday, 3rd September 2012 16:45 GMT By Dave Cook

Rollercoaster Tycoon 3D has been dated for Nintendo 3DS in Europe, along with a list of console exclusive new features.

Published by Namco Bandai and developed by n-space, Rollercoaster Tycoon 3D’s new features include:

• An entirely new gameplay mode called “Coaster Story”, which blends together tutorials and park challenges into a cohesive and entertaining narrative and offers players tons of special unlockable content
  • The first-person view for coaster rides fully immerses players with the innovative 3D display exclusive to Nintendo 3DS
  • The ability to freely customize the design of roller coasters and theme parks with the use of a stylus and the touch-screen interface
  • Just like at a real theme park, take a snapshot of yourself on a ride and share it with your friends
  • Gyro sensor allows players to look around their theme park by simply tilting their Nintendo 3DS
  • Create the ultimate coaster and easily share it with friends through StreetPass
  • Invite your StreetPass Mii Plaza friends to your theme park

Anyone looking for more information should check out the official Rollercoaster Tycoon Facebook hub.

1. GrimRita

The dead horse has been flogged to dead now lol.

2. Da Man

That’s rather amazing. I can play both same old games and rehashes of them on the 3ds.

3. dreamcastnews

@2 do you literally have nothing positive to say about Nintendo? Maybe you should be a good boy and find something you DO like….

4. Da Man

I would.. if it wasn’t for certain members constantly painting them as something magical.

As much as I dislike CoD, the constant internet hatred of it made me consider to try out the latest one.. And as much as I liked lots of N videogames, the continous ‘But but but’ s made me want to delete my Nes emulator.

5. OlderGamer

Dreamcastnews DM IS doing what he enjoys: Trolling threads …Bazinga!

6. Da Man

Nah, rather Old Hypocrite keeps up the good work by trolling fps’s which require any aiming and fighting for teh Miyamoto in the corner of the internet.

His humor sucks too :(

Doesn’t in any way, shape or form change the simple fact of how everything N related is either same old or a rehash of same old (apart from Wii Fit of course). No amount of bla bla would be able to alter the reality.

Just my two cents. That’s how much of a nice guy I am.

Queue O’Conner agonizing in his chair under the disguise of a rational advice to ignore me.

7. dreamcastnews

@6 sadly I think Nintendo are just going with the grain and releasing what people want, more similar titles as they are proven to sell, the above game is welcome even though I’d never play it because the 3DS kicks the Vita due to these sort of franchises being available.

All three console holders are guilty of ranpatious greed, Sony try something different and get their asses burnt and billions of debt. Nintendo stick with what they know and create a new audience but get flamed for it, Microsoft stick to their guns and milk their franchises and leave the 360 stale.

8. Da Man

Every one out of those three is going with the grain.. if Sony had a Zelda or a Halo only reason we wouldn’t see a yearly release would be if it was in the hands of a developer like Polyphony Digital.

9. dreamcastnews

Nintendo are the only ones who don’t really have yearly updates, Microsoft are by far the worst offenders.