Rollercoaster Tycoon 3D has been dated for Nintendo 3DS in Europe, along with a list of console exclusive new features.
Published by Namco Bandai and developed by n-space, Rollercoaster Tycoon 3D’s new features include:
- An entirely new gameplay mode called “Coaster Story”, which blends together tutorials and park challenges into a cohesive and entertaining narrative and offers players tons of special unlockable content
- The first-person view for coaster rides fully immerses players with the innovative 3D display exclusive to Nintendo 3DS
- The ability to freely customize the design of roller coasters and theme parks with the use of a stylus and the touch-screen interface
- Just like at a real theme park, take a snapshot of yourself on a ride and share it with your friends
- Gyro sensor allows players to look around their theme park by simply tilting their Nintendo 3DS
- Create the ultimate coaster and easily share it with friends through StreetPass
- Invite your StreetPass Mii Plaza friends to your theme park
Anyone looking for more information should check out the official Rollercoaster Tycoon Facebook hub.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.