Resident Evil 6: retailer breaks ‘on sale’ date a month early

Friday, 31st August 2012 16:31 GMT By Dave Cook

Resident Evil 6 has gone on sale a month early at a Polish retailer, reports suggest.

NeoGo reports that a game store in Poznań, Poland has sold several copies of Resident Evil 6 already, breaking the October 2nd street date by over a month.

Here’s a packshot as posted over at NeoGAF:

Capcom have reportedly refused to comment on the sale.

The incident follows a leaked Resident Evil 6 achievement list. Check out the spoils here.

Thanks CVG.

1. loveaya

Whatever, wait for Golden Edition. I’ve spent 90 euros on RE5 (Bought on the first day + all the DLCs.)

After Mikami Shinji has left, RE becomes a crap.

2. matirishhh

Yes, that is true.

Apparantly cover is in German but it contains English and Polish languages. Shop had several copies on both PS3 and X360, all of them went out in hyper speed. Games are genuine and working perfectly.
    Seller didn’t want to say how and where he bought them.

Now will someone tell me why the hell this is not in retail right now ?
    Why they are waiting until the 2nd of October ?

More photos here – http://www.ppe.pl/news-17635-Wirus_C_wymknal_sie_w_Poznaniu.html

3. Dave Cook

@1 Mikami is a genius. I love his work. Resi 4 was brilliant and up there in my top 5.

I played Resi 6 recently, Leon’s campaign is ace, proper old school vibe. Chris and Jake’s feel like a Gears clone. But it’s still to early to completely get a feel for them. I have hope :)

4. xino

true…never thought about it.
    RE6 will soon come out with different editions.
    so the question is…should 1 wait for those editions or play the game now?

5. loveaya

RE was my favourite before. Because of RE, i became a console player not a PC player.

Now i still love RE but with anger. CAPCOM are ruining everything they have.

6. datass

@3 My only concern is camera…i’m PC player and since you played, how did it feel?

7. osric90

Lucky ones who bought. I’m just gonna wait… AND SAVE.